Formula 1 2006 - Bahrain GP

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Asmodeus, Mar 11, 2006.

1. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

yep when alonso left the pit it seeemed that the race was over lol

but thats just the start

massa sucked

2. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Raikonen was amazing(and luckless) as usual

3. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Man, Renault's pitstop strategy was superb! I was jumping on my sofa when Schumi tried to overtake Alonso! Renault has got a real good car this time. Honda's car was good too though obviously Button had no chance of overtaking Raikkonen. Barrichello had a gearbox problem. That Rosberg really impressed me. Coming seventh in the first race! Though Williams is a good team too.

4. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

And does anybody know - Rosberg set the fastest lap of the race!!!! I thought somebody else like Alonso or Schumacher would do that.

From Formula1.com:

"After qualifying in 12th position, Rosberg’s race got off to a disastrous start when he collided with team mate Mark Webber in the first turn and losing his front wing. By the time he re-emerged from the pitlane he was running in last place and his race looked to be effectively over.

But the young German was determined to prove himself, and began an inexorable rise through the order, gaining places both through pitstop attrition and a number of committed wheel-to-wheel overtaking moves. In the closing stages of the race he passed David Coulthard to move into eighth."

And then in the closing laps he passed Klien!

5. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Ferrari And Shumacher both suck!!.....Kimi all the way...:)