forming a band!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by rocking_devil, Jul 22, 2005.

1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey guys,
    i am thinking of forming a teenage rock band.so, if theres anyone upto age 18 interested and living in mumbai can lemme know through pm or drop in a mail at
    [snip]
    im also posting it up at gig pad and may be jammag.pls llemme know your influences as well.just gimme your fav genres of rock. and anyother form of music that you like.
    be frank and lemme know!and the same i will let youy know mine too!

keep rockin'
    :beer:

2. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

^^^^^^^^^i'm in kolkata...............want to join ur band....but cant.......

3. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

leaving in august... else i would play..

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hmmm....too bad.doesmt matter.even we wud leave to blore next yr oct end.but i stay here in hostel due to costly and inconvinient transport service there!

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i know a vocalist a friend of mine in my school.hes currently in 12th grade.hes too good and practises vicals for lot of time.

6. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

hey even i'll probably move to bangalore after 1 yr. will see matters then
    cheers!

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i want to stay back here in bby though blore is good for rock though too.bby rocks!!!!!!!!!

8. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

ahhhh. u need wht???? guitarist or bassist or a drummer???? lemme knw wht u need

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

guitarist is all there.i need bassist and drummer.the common problem.but it will do however.we will soon find one.a friend of mine knows drumming well but he doesnt have a drum kit or nything like that with him.so i may have to just talk to him if hes interesyed in it or not.