For the OPS

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by umarboy, Sep 25, 2007.

1. umarboy

umarboy Tabber

I just want to know who the fck is responsible for the text below my nick, I've been sending private messages to the ops but for some reason they are not replyng back..its been 3 weeks now...i guess the one who has the power is doing it himself...so just let me know what the hell is wrong here and u can ask me to leave the forums...

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Somebody must have used the U-shop to do that. I'll change the title to something more appropriate.

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

4. umarboy

umarboy Tabber

so, are we going to do something abt this bitch! ???

5. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Firstly, this should be in chit-chat lounge, it has nothing to do with Hindi guitar tabs.

And secondly, the option to change other people's titles is there in ushop for anyone who can 'afford' it. Don't be an idiot umarboy, it's not a crime to use it.

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

hey, you shouldn't leave over something so little. So some smartass on the internet picks on you....he probably wouldn't have the guts in real life. Tere really isn't anything you can do but ignore him. Giving him attention only makes it worse.

If you do want revenge and want to change his title and stuff, do so by all means. I can give you whatever points I have.

p.s.- I saw your Give in to me solo....that's a nice video. What do you use to record. Also, what gear do you use?