FOR SALE! Guitars, Amps, processor

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by varunmm4, May 4, 2011.

1. varunmm4

varunmm4 New Member

Hello all,

I am clearing the deadwood and also financing some new gear so I will be selling the following:

ESP LTD M-50 w/ Gigbag and free cable. Great metal sound. Lovely looking reversed headstock. Standard trem.

Givson Semi acoustic guitar w/ pickguard - I am not sure about the model no. But it's a jumbo f-singlecut guitar good for beginners. Comes with soft cover. The pickup's rusted but "works".

GB&A Bass guitar - fantastic for beginners. Nice red paintjob. Comes with gigbag.

Marshall MG15CDR - Decent practice amp. Gain knob on dirty channel is a little problematic to use but works fine.

Marshall MG10CDR - Same as above. Better gain knob. Less wattage.

GB&A Bass Amp 10W - again not sure about the model no. Decent bedroom practice amp. Matches the GB&A bass in quality (good or bad you decide).

Stranger Cube 80 - my first amp. solid state 80watt amp with 2 inputs and line out. Plenty of power and a surprisingly good transparent amp. Comes with soft cover.

Digitech RP50 - digital multi-fx processor and amp modeler. Great for beginners - sounds good when paired with the Stranger. Comes with gigbag and power supply.

Pm me if interested and we can negotiate :)

2. varunmm4

varunmm4 New Member

forgot to mention, mumbai only please !

3. varunmm4

varunmm4 New Member

Bump. Slowly but surely putting all this on ebay. Will ship anywhere in India now.

4. varunmm4

varunmm4 New Member

Phew. RP 50 sold.

Bass and Bass Amp goin on eBay next. If anyone is interested in either, get in touch with me asap.

5. deepsal

deepsal New Member

how much did you got for the rp :p

6. varunmm4

varunmm4 New Member

as of now 2.4k. maybe more :p. not bad na?

7. deepsal

deepsal New Member

nope you scored infact mera jaisa banda rp50 ke liye mushkil seh 1.1k deta
    just wondering why did you bought 2 mg's?

8. varunmm4

varunmm4 New Member

i know but beginners wanna experiment i guess. good for me.
    neither of the marshalls are mine actually. ex-bandmates left them behind and forgot about them.