Football..

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jayanth, Aug 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

so who do you think are the best pairs of Midfield -Strikers in the Euro League..??
    My choices

1. Pires - Henry
    2. Figo - Morientez
    3. Figo - Raul
    4. Reyes - Henry
    5. Bekham - Ronaldo
    6. Carlos - Anybody

2. FC Barca11

FC Barca11 New Member

Its hard to tell this year's best because the seasons for all teams have not yet started. But based on previous years and predictions for this year I would have to say:

1. Ronaldinho-Larsson
    2. Ronaldinho-Eto'o-Guily
    3. Figo -Zidane
    4. Morientes-Ronaldo (Raul has had a huge dip of form)
    5. Schevchenko-Kaka
    6.Ambrosini-Pirlo
    7.Cristiano Ronaldo-Paul Scholes
    8.Cristiano Zanetti-Stankovic
    9.Edgar Davids-Cristiano Zanetti
    10. Del Piero-Trezeguet

This list isn't in any particular order, just ten off the top of my head.

3. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

Bergkamp-Henry
    Bergkamp-Reyes

4. FC Barca11

FC Barca11 New Member

How are you guys rating Reyes so highly already?? He's had two good games and the season has just started. At Sevilla he was amazing but the EPL and La Liga are not the same. I'll wait till the mid-winter break to make my conclusions.

5. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

i think scholes when playing mid is one of the best feeders to nistlerooy and now saha and smith too ....
    Pires is another guy who can really find very very sharp gaps n feed henry ... so is patrick viera .
    On the italian side ... i think kaka and schevchenko are explosive .... before kaka rui costa was superb too .
    real madrid have everyone but zidane seems to have a particularly good coordination with raul .... not too much last season ..... but still ...

6. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

put anyone in front of Bergkamp and they will score goals

7. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

ya man bergkamp is awesome he can still give those young people a run for their money

8. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

How many of you saw yesterdays Match.. My fav Goal.. THe Ever Amazing Dennis "The Mennace" Bergkamp :rock: all the other goals were good too.. I also liked the Hasselbank one.. But i hate Mid :p.. But Arsenal RULE..

9. FC Barca11

FC Barca11 New Member

Even Heskey?!?!?!?! I beg to differ :think: :p

Oh by the way, Barcelona 2 Milan 1 at the Gamper. Can someone say Barca are no longer Ronaldinho-dependent and are going to kick ass in La Liga? :rock:

10. jayanth

I'm wiht Rabi on the.. Put anything in front of Bergkamp and it will end up in the goal..

11. FC Barca11

FC Barca11 New Member

Again, not with a duffer like heskey......

In other news Barcelona got off to the perfect start to the season winning 2-0 against Racing Santander, with Guily and Eto'o both on the mark. :rock: Real Meirda here we come :mad:

12. jayanth

Arsenal have hit a Whooping 18 goals in 4.5 matchs. I am telling this cause it was said at halftie during the Norwich City match.. LOL

13. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

Last post on this thread was 30-8-2004

today its feb 2006... god! I miss that Unbeaten run

and Jayanth is a gunner ...I dont know whether he is still in there...but shak if u r watching add him to the chart

14. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

he was banned, rebanned, n rerebanned......

R.I.P JAYANTH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.