FKay'zzz .."Dheere Dheere Se"..

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by faraz khan, Apr 11, 2006.

1. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

hey Guys,
    Listen this recording of mine. this time its with vocals and being simple its really nice. The vocals are done by my brother and guitarin by me.

Do listen to this one and give reputation points to me if U think I deserve, corrections and suggestions are welcomed as WELL!!

The link to the song is :
    https://www.soundclick.com/farazkguitarist

2. faraz khan

guyzzz cmon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

3. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Need lots of improvement....guitar's gotta be more audible...i am not sure if u used correct chords....search on IGT, if u dont find lemme know..i will post and at the end strumming patter is not correct, please listen to the song again. This is wht i feel....wait for a reply from the pros.

4. faraz khan

thanx for the reply!
    I would definitely take it into consideration next time, I usd G#m and F# as chords for the whole song.

5. faraz khan

plzzz provide me with better chords if U have I used the one submitted by subhro.

6. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

hmm...you got to improve on your guitaring plus SCALE on which you are singing. i am afraid to say doesn't match sorry :(
    but practice makes every thing right!! so keep on practising keep on playing with your instrument.
    cheers.

7. faraz khan

thanx for the reply I would definitely take that into consideration!