Fishing

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by BIG_EVIL, Jul 25, 2005.

1. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

anyone of u go fishing
    well sometimes i do
    its really boring but once u catch one
    its fun!!!!!!!!

jus wanna know how many of u go fishing ;)
    :dance:

2. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

i did it once when i went to Leh.........in the indius river.......he ehhe couldnt catch any he h heheh

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

I used to have a fish rod and go fishing in the local pool when i was 10-12, all pkids using sticks rather than actual fishing rod caught all the fishes we were left scratching our heads! Anybody fishing in mumbai?

4. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

I did on farms,... in the well,.. and man are those well-fishes dumb or wat???????????
    Hehe,,... no kidding, but i used to catch a bucketfull in just 30 mins or so.

I loveeeeeeeee u dumb well-fishes!!! hehe :p:

5. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Where is this farm? what kind of fishes? I have also fished on yachts caught golden fishes (not the fish tank ones).

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Farms ,.. they r in maharashtra,.. do u know anything about this cool dude's land?? hehe :p:

No gold fishes for me,.... dont even know wat's their breed,.... but very nice fishes, easily get fooled!! :)

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hmmm ...

i have tried catching fishes like a bhaloo (hey akky nothing to do with you :) ...
    and that is by using only your hands ...

it is so much godamn difficult ...
    that happened once when we went to himalayas ... caught fish n had mast dinner ...

8. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

I have a doubt arising here, with this guy relating me with my avatar all the time.
    That fake Faiqgiant id should be further investigated, even he posted the same kinda crap as this person.

9. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey i recently saw "Faiqgaint" ... fake-giant on some thread ... thot he was banned?

but he didn't post any crap ... anyway dont worry ... all of 'em are from the other side of the border ...

it is just that what he said, has stuck to my mind ... LOL ... that "bhaloo ayaa bhago" thing LMAO ...

10. the_batman

the_batman New Member

Never been fishing, but my dad calls it fish-hunting.

11. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

^^coz probably he never had the balls to go tiger hunting ... heeeheeee
    sry dont get emotional :)

btw i didnt know batman cud also play guitar .. ! never mentioned in comics :confused:

12. nadish

nadish Active Member

I dont like fishing at all. Its really a waistage of time. U've to wait for a long time to catch a single fish, If u're in mood of eating sea food, then why dont u buy some fishes form the market and cook them??? It'll save a lot of time really......

13. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

he he hehe