First love

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sam_rules, May 15, 2005.

1. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

tht happend only 1 time....after tht most teachers i encountered were buddhe-khadoos :mad:

2. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

YEah man......teachers,... ooooooo..... I remem myself having this BIG BIG BIGGGG time crush on my mathematics teacher in school, and no she wasnt nice or anything but rude and strict. But her bodyyyyyyyyy man,... hehe,.. dont take wrong idea, but all of us guys used to drool when she used to walk, hehehe,.... man,.. those were the days!!!

Any wys,... my first love,... first year junior college!!! Guess wat - net friend!!!

3. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

That teacher wasn't on the right way in my opinion

4. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

I agree with you guitarangela but my opinion would have been very different had she been my teacher. hehe

5. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

lolz.............CYPHY.................................
    SAM........AGREE WITH U..........

6. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

So, it is not okay for cypher and okay for u. is ur way right

7. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

I wouldn't mind getting a few of the kisses and hugs cypher was getting.

8. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

yea...i ws so lucky wen i ws a kid....nowdays i dont even get a second look... :(

9. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

^^^^haha cyphy..:grin:..........childhood days r so good.........................DIS HAPPENS.................................

THEN AGAIN..............who am I to tell ya? don't even got a gf...................... :(

10. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Man,... lefty,... wats all abt keepin on tellin u dont have any chics huh???

Now i have my own doubts abyt u dudeeeeeeee!@!!!!

11. Radius_Vector

Radius_Vector New Member

hehe , dont worry it happens, just move on, youll meet the angel of your life and youll be so happy that you waited this long.

12. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Okay, im sorry, but this is seriously ****ING sad. I thought threads could NOT get any worse than that DesiPride's "Have You Ever Really Kissed A Guy/Woman" thread. Understood, that this part of the forum has to do with topics not related to music/guitars or whatever but all you guys do is try to fuel the wet dreams of loner teenagers that have no hope getting any piece of ass in their life...and face it, half of you wads make up stories about your first kiss and date...truly heartwarming...but barely anyone really gives a flying ****..the only ones that do care, are the ones who log on to these forums to read other people's problems instead of TRYING TO IMPROVE THEIR GUITAR PLAYING.

Stop posting/reading these ****ed up threads and start playing your guitars more often dip****s!

13. shak

shak Harrr!

Okay, im sorry, but this is seriously ****ING sad. I thought threads could NOT get any worse than that DesiPride's "Have You Ever Really Kissed A Guy/Woman" thread. Understood, that this part of the forum has to do with topics not related to music/guitars or whatever but all you guys do is try to fuel the wet dreams of loner teenagers that have no hope getting any piece of ass in their life...and face it, half of you wads make up stories about your first kiss and date...truly heartwarming...but barely anyone really gives a flying ****..the only ones that do care, are the ones who log on to these forums to read other people's problems instead of TRYING TO IMPROVE THEIR GUITAR PLAYING.

Stop posting/reading these ****ed up threads and start playing your guitars more often dip****s!

hehe ... i agree :) ... and yeah did the smut censor, actually censored dip s t i c ks in the last line??? ... it aint rude!!

14. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

Guitar and romance go side by side buddy as for the part being the worst thread i love boring people.......

15. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

ChitChat Lounge is getting worser nowadays with all these "love" threads. :annoyed:

16. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Hmm...
    Hmm...
    Hmm...

Nuf said... Im with Scary on this one...
    CC Lounge = What's gone wrong?
    The CC Lounge way earlier was neat...
    Somehow, it doesnt hold it's fort nowadays...

Sorry, but that's what I think...

17. devilguitar

devilguitar New Member

Whatz this love thing goin around guys.. ? It isn't related to music or something is it.. ?
    Now don't try to act romantic by saying 'Music is lOve'...i know..ok all the old stuff

This thread is going ****ty anyway...

no offence guys and gals... ... ...

For threads like these we have got sites like online dating and relationships...i dun like this S H I T

Sorz :p

18. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Dont mind me, but just wanted to say, i seriously hate your signature.

19. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

i like ya attitude!!!

20. Radius_Vector

Radius_Vector New Member

Didnt know how gay some people are here, some poor losers dont have any one with them so theyre stuck only with their guitar and end up being perverted..as you can see.

As for Mr.Scary, sorry if youre wet dreams get fuelled by this talk, perverted fool. All you can do is flame at others, youre a nuisance, I cant believe you got away with 590 posts of your fat mouth.