Finally my first recording....Aadat-jal

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Hardik, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

thank you for da reps faiq...:)

2. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Hardik....how r u man
    yaar which Softwere u use for recording.....
    i mean which softwere u used in Addat....for recording....
    can u tell me plzz..thnx bye

3. Hardik

^^i have said that many times ....even in my "Halka halka-chocolate " thread.....its the sound recorder that comes along with Nero......used it for all my recordings....

4. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

hey hardik man .. i've been waitin so long to give u reps for this recording u won't imagine .. it still says i need to spread some :( .. u've created some real great recording wid juz a guitar!! .. i've listened to it so many times .. don't worry dude .. reps will come ur way .. !!!

5. Hardik

^^thanks for bringing this up:):)...but this was my first recording...and it isnt that good,that is after "halka halka"...i feel this isnt good enuf...i am waiting for exams to finish...i wanna record so many songs....but these exams... :mad: ....well those are more important right now....so i better start studying.... :aggre: :p:

6. cosmic_charm

cosmic_charm New Member

hey! I really liked it!! Would you care to share the chords you used?
    If you can pm me with that chords that would be even better!

waiting :D

7. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

Good work there on Iris i luv that song.

8. Hardik

wow!!...comments still coming after so long a time.... :shock: :shock:
    @cosmic_charm,Bleeding Guitar......Thank you very very much guys...this really means a lot to me...:beer:

9. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

nice one m8 y u ppl jus post .....recordings y dun u post chords tabs n recordings r u guys selfish ? plssssssssss let other learn too i mean ppl cnt appretiate here all time no hard feelings hardik but no body does tht ;)

10. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

man... you're incredible... your voice is amazing and strumming as well ! Nice job and keep it up !!!

11. Hardik

thanks sanju_strings....but if you have noticed,many of the recordings are done based on the chords given in igt itself.....i have posted the complete details of "main shayar to nahi" & "chehra hai ya chand" & "halka halka" in the hindi guitar tabs forum...as for english songs...you just google for it... ;)
    and jal chords are available all over the net!!
    you just have to search IGT......if you still dont find the chords you are looking for you can always ask the member who posted the rec. to give you the link... :beer:

12. Hardik

Thanks a lot mate!!..:):)

13. PakPride

PakPride New Member

ur very talented...and ur voice is very hot...i dont know how to describe it...but its a compliment :) keep it up!

14. Hardik

i have a HOT vioce!!....wow,thats the best compliment i got... :dance: ...thank you very much... :rule:

15. sixstringwonder

sixstringwonder New Member

Excellent - excellent excellent ... great job Hardik. Vocals were high pitched (like many have said already), but the guitaring compensated for it. If this was a home recording, are you using any software for the linger in your vocals? Please let me know, as I am on the lookout of a decent home recording software? Any suggestions?

Great job nonetheless. Liked your work with Outside (Stained) as well. Keep it up.

16. manishjhumroo

manishjhumroo New Member

bahUT BADIA MAJA AAGAYA NAYA JOSH AAGAYA APKA SUKE THANKS MANISH BAHUT ACCHA GAYA HAI

17. Hardik

thanks very much... :beer:
    about the software,many use Audacity its really nice.....as for my aadat,i have used the rec. s/w that comes along with Nero burning s/w...it has real cool reverb function... :rock:

18. Hardik

bahut bahut shukriya manish bahi.....man its gr8 to see so many replies in my 1st rec thread... :dance: :dance: :dance:

THANK YOU PPL.... :nw: :nw: :nw:

19. sixstringwonder

sixstringwonder New Member

Hardik,

Please ignore my private message to you. Found your answer on the thread. Thanks very much for replying - and happy guitaring to you ;) Keep up the work ...

20. dratul

dratul New Member

the song is unavailable at goolgoose