final nail in the coffin moments.........

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by astroguru26, Jan 31, 2006.

1. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

hi..

everyone has some ups and down in life ...but we try to keep hope till last minutes...but the despair grows........when the our last hope also takes the last breath......living us really helpless...........nail in the coffin situation ...just we want to survive............

faced any situation ..express in your feelings..the helplessness?

how you survived to write this also can be added attraction..that can have postive influence for everyone life..........that bad days get over too and patience pays..

waiting........for your replies

rohit
    astroguru26

2. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

whats the point of hope - whats gonna happen, is gonna happen anyways. your thinking will not change the course of things to happen.
    the bad days never get over. patience doesnt pay.
    we all face a situation of helplessness - its called 'life'.

3. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

well there have been moments where i would rather just give up than have to suffer and live with that situation or choice for the rest of my life. But, jst befre ive let go of the last string am i overcome with this sense of life.. a sense of survival and beating everybody else at their own game. There is nothing sweeter than having proven to the world the strength that resides in you.

At heart, i'll admit..im more of a pessimist than an opti. but i dont let the wrld see that. at heart, im weak..very..and often ill find myself giving up-then putting up a fight. But whole beauty of me is that i dont let anyone see that. And in order to show it-you gotta fight. "fight to the death" ...

4. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

and btw..astro?
    why you asking? something happen to you lately..or was this jst a new idea for the heck of it?