Fight Corruption Now

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by alpha1, Jul 15, 2007.

1. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Well, of course, that's definitely a possibility. In fact, it most probably WILL happen. Wish it were easy to think up a solution, but if we can't, we gotta institutionalize it anyway, it's our best shot at the moment, isn't it?

2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

sure i wld want to have a look at that.

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I am already planning to cross over to the other side.
    So this thread become irrelevant, nay, a threat to me.

Bye.

4. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Whatchoo planning to do?

5. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Um, I dont know but maybe not. Organized rebellion. I mean, clever rebellion.

Last month i saw quite a few posters in Banglore saying things like "Get more dustbins or were turn Banglore into one big dustbin". That kind of approach might work with corruption.

But youre right, there is no quickfix. In the end of the day, it all depends on the people's attitudes.

@ansh: I'll get it scanned.

6. anshphenomenon

^^thank you.

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

When we grew up and went to school
    There were certain teachers who would
    Hurt the children in any way they could
    By pouring their derision
    Upon anything we did
    And exposing every weakness
    However carefully hidden by the kids
    But in the town, it was well known
    When they got home at night, their fat and
    Psychopathic wives would thrash them
    Within inches of their lives.

8. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

I was caught at the signal by a "mama" today. Cool as always I showed him the license after which he asked for the PUC. I wasn't carrying it. I told him you can keep my license for a while and I'll get it from my place which is nearby. He said you have to possess it while driving/riding.

After a small hassle I offered him 50 bucks to which he says in marathi:

"I am not asking for it ok, you're willingly giving it to us. Else you'll say we take bribe n all"
    (hahahaha)

I said OK.

Took my license and rode to office. It's so easy in India.

PS: I have a PUC at home btw.

9. anshphenomenon

i have an article by President Kalam titled"hum kyon desh ko gaali dete hain"?
    which looks in to things like corruption and other malpractices and how can WE help to make them better.
    must read for everyone.

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ and what does he suggest?

Let us share some "nuggets"

11. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Share some "nuggets" with me, if they're gold.
    As for McNuggets, they McSuck!

12. zing

zing Machine Head

where can one access it?

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

LOL, Mr Kejriwal & Mr Mr Anna Hazare, if only you had read this thread before your IAC movement.

14. LiamNeeson

LiamNeeson New Member

Mr Kejriwal is either a Congress plant or a complete moron. Diverting attention from a Rs. 5000 crore scam to a Rs. 50 crore scam and then a Rs. 71 Lakh scam. Well played Kejriwal.

I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Are you getting funding from all the MPs and MLAs?
    Because only they would prefer Kejriwal to be dead today.

At least the bloke is telling all the idiots (=idiot supporters) that NO politician is clean (lest you start babbling about other political parties).

Anyway Kejriwal is fighting a losing battle.

16. LiamNeeson

LiamNeeson New Member

Nah, I work on my own.

I'm neither pro Cong nor pro BJP and please don't ask me about the third tier parties unless you're stupid. I vote for whoever suits my fancy.

Kejriwal is doing this to further his own cause. What he's doing is great for the country (unearthing corruption etc) but the way he's going about it is not right. He is thinking like an activist. When he starts thinking like a politician, he will rock the boat. Now he's jumping up and down without realizing that he's still on land.

17. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

We can't predict much from now. There's a change brewing, god knows whether it'd die out or actually happen.
    Kejriwal is fighting a noble cause, and he could thus be supported. He could've easily earned well by working, he's an IIT pass out. Atleast that's what I saw on facebook.

18. LiamNeeson

LiamNeeson New Member

I'm not gonna go to Jantar Mantar/Azad Maidan. He can fight it out and change the country.

I'm here to reap the benefits.

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

What's wrong with asking you about third tier parties?

20. LiamNeeson

LiamNeeson New Member

None of India's third tier parties are big national players. They're only good enough to be supporting players, coalition etc. plus the only third tier party(large enough) i have here is shive sena and mns. Kinda ****ed with my choices.