Ferrari & MSC #1

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Asmodeus, Apr 23, 2006.

1. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Guess who won ?????

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

of course ferrari with schumi

• 1 Michael Schumacher Ferrari Winner 10
    • 2 Fernando Alonso Renault 62 +2.0 secs
    • 3 Juan Pablo Montoya McLaren-Mercedes 62 +15.8 secs
    • 4 Felipe Massa Ferrari 62 +17.0 secs
    • 5 Kimi Räikkönen McLaren-Mercedes 62 +17.5 secs

3. metal=heaven

metal=heaven New Member

FERRARI and MSC rock!:rock: :rock:
    schumi winning aftr a long time(not counting the indianapolis race last season..well evn if do cnsider tht race,it still has been a long time..)

4. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Ferrari and MSC suck!.....Renault and Mclaren Rock!

5. GeorgeBush

GeorgeBush Banned

ferrari n mclaren rule! no dbt abt that! but the drivers suck!

6. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

ofcourse MSC?? I guess this is his first win for this year. I think Renault gonna make it again however its too early to say i would vote on mclaren but definitely not ferrari.

@asmo ...Thanks for posting a decent thread.

7. GeorgeBush

GeorgeBush Banned

no no i was comparing mclaren to the mika hakkinen days!

8. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Raikkonen is as good if not better than Hakkinnen

9. fictional_real

Mika was just amazing i couldn't believe how aggressive but at the same time calm his character was or is. I still remember the race before silverstone GP where he lost podium bcoz of some technical problem in the last lap!! He just got of the car calmly and walked today Coulthard's car and waved his hands to all the fans.

Really miss him man.

10. GeorgeBush

GeorgeBush Banned

yea! :( hakkinen<mclaren> n schummi<ferrari> n ralf<williams> n montoya<williams> racing were much thrilling than day today stuff!

does karthikeyan suck? :grin:

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Ayrton Senna and Alaion Prost pwn anyone in driving.
    Aah, add Damon Hill too.

If you do remember, the cars that time had super charger + had bad aerodynamics.

Driving uber-fast was very possible and very very risky.
    Infact Ayrton Senna died in a crash.

12. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

The Schumi - Hakkinnen years were the best i have ever seen. I do remember some Senna race.
    Villeneuve- Schumi was awesome too.

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  13. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Villenueve - Schumi - agreed...

14. fictional_real

I am happy that barrichello left Ferrari...How much one should sacrifice?

15. .:SpY_GaMe:.

n schumi won again :D

dennis likes this.
  16. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

yeah, the race was okok. Great strategy by Schumi, but the fact that one has to rely on strategy to win is a little dishartening for F1. Why dont they make tracks with more chances to overtake!

17. fictional_real

Ferrari ruled the nurburing ring! Though Mclaren showed adept agressiveness in last laps with raikonnen.

18. .:SpY_GaMe:.

ok this is of some bump

buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

schumi is back on top after the shanghai race

Schumacher: 'It's quite a miracle'
    Sunday October 01 2006

Email Us Chat Forum
    Mail Article Print Article

Ferrari driver Michael Schumacher says it's hard to believe he and his team have been able to reel in Fernando Alonso after being 25 point behind the Spaniard just seven races ago.

The German driver produced a simply flawless performance in China to erase memories of last year's terrible result in Shanghai and moved level with Alonso on 116 Championship points.

With just two GPs remaining Schumacher now has an eighth World title firmly within his sights thanks to the 91st win of his career.

"Looking back some while ago, it is quite a miracle that we are there," said Schumacher.

"But thanks to great work out from everybody we managed and we go to the last two races (with options to win the title)."

The 37-year-old has not led the World Championship since the end of the 2004 campaign and is now more determined than ever to end his career at the top of the pile in Brazil.

With wet conditions dominating the weekend Ferrari and all the other Bridgestone runners seemed to be at a disadvantage with the Michelin tyres adapting better to the conditions.

Schumacher though, of all the Bridgestone runners, adjusted best during the early running and as the conditions changed on the track the Ferrari came into its own and Schumacher was ultimately able to secure a vital win.

Strategy was always going to be the key to winning in China on Sunday and once again the Scuderia were able to make the right calls at the right time, capitalizing on Renault misfortune when they needed to, and put their man in pole position for this year Championship title.

"It was quite an exciting and excellent weekend," said Schumacher.

"We were pretty much competitive in the dry on Friday and then a downpour and nearly didn't make it into the top 10, and getting a top six which was vital.

"We had a reasonable pace to start with, to keep up with the guys in front and then our tyres started to work. As we saw in Hungary there were stages in the race where we were faster. We then found the right moment on dry tyres and I had the pace to get it home.

"It was a gamble to stay on the tyres because it is difficult to see what state the tyres are when you drive them so you have to gamble and see the option of what to do. It was the right moment to change. We had the option to go in and change dry tyres."

After an outstanding start to the race, which looks certain to set Alonso up for an important 10 points, a poor decision and some bad luck, meant the Spaniard was forced to watch from second place as Michael Schumacher won the two extra points he needed to level up with the Renault man.

A tyre change to the front set of tyre's during his first pit stop caused a remarkable drop in speed for the Renault car and allowed Schumacher to get in front, and a mistake at the second, meant their was no chance he could bridge the time gap, despite his best attempts in the dying laps.

"We had a good start and good 15, 20 laps and then we decided to change the front tyres," he said.

"Giancarlo left the tyres and they (Schumacher and Giancarlo Fisichella) came to me very quickly and they disappeared and we were at a disadvantage. We tried to put on the dry tyres to find the miracle but it was too late."

19. rohit

rohit New Member

why does raikkonen's mclaren has to breakdown when he is in such a good position to get a podium position?
    i don't like schumi so i am sad that he won.
    although i hate him i also think he is going to win the championship this year.

20. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Schumi just has the luck. Alonso's car had to have a technical problem in the end eh. Well i think Fisichella did a great job defendin his partner's position for a long time.

Alonso's pit-stop blew it..lost round 11 secs there. I would want Alonso to win but..Schumi always has the luck.