Fender Price List From Bhargavas @ Kalbadevi,Mumbai

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by DrSaurabh, Apr 13, 2005.

1. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

yea...the tremolo side has got fine tuning adjustments and u can remove the locking nuts on the headstock side and tune it normally. U have to remove 1 lock , tune the two strings...put it back and do the next. If u open all the locking nuts the floyd rose will collapse and the springs behind the guitar will contract and then u will have to set the guitar all over again...

2. -Nemesis-

-Nemesis- New Member

Haha
    you guys been seein Tansen guitars lately right?
    Well Fender doesn't actually have rights for sale in India.so it's imported..Indian government is filth....and thus we all have to pay more. -_-
    Now the thing with tansen guitars are that most of them are disguised strats =)
    Secret shall soon be revealed :D

3. Noboru

Noboru New Member

Better Deal than Bhargava's Fender Strat Mexican.

You can buy a softly used Black Fender Strat, Mexican, from me in Bangalore, for Rs. 18,000, includes an acoustic guitar with p/u FREE (Givson or something similar, too lazy to look right now, to fool around on). Case extra if you want it. Lemme know.

4. arjunwadhwa

arjunwadhwa New Member

hey ppl can ne 1 tell me where i can get a nice les paul ....... i have searched many places ... but got cheap copies... plz let me kno .. prize range arnd . 15k thanx

5. rho

rho New Member

at 15k, you may not get a nice les paul. I saw a les paul standard (epiphone) costing 16k at musicians mall, charni rd. Mumbai, but was not satisfied with the build,, as we expect les paul to excel in build quality by the class of it.

Sounded ok.. Good for beginners i think,, may not recommend it for experienced ppl. :)

6. floyd

floyd New Member

Another Option for Les Paul

Buy the Greg Bennett Avion series from Furtado's Mumbai.... Great sound and amazing price.

Av 1 - 10 k
    AV 3 - 13.5 k
    AV 6 - 19 k.

Personally recommend the AV3 for VFM purposes... If u have the money, sky's the limit.

CHeers

7. giblesp

giblesp New Member

Are you still selling this?

8. perseus

perseus New Member

Old sticky, but if anybody wants a decent Fender guitar, his best bet is to go across the border. That's what I did, had to do. You'll get porked for around the same amount you would at that joint in Bombay, but you'll be getting the genuine article, per your specifications (paint, hardware, etc). Music Concept on the 3'rd floor of Central World Plaza in Bangkok will give you as good a deal as you're gonna find for an American made Standard HSS, at least on this side of the planet. I bought a black HSS (white plasticware, ala vintage Clapton), maple neck.
    https://www.stevesmusic.com/images/attributes/Fender_Strat_HSS_Std.jpg
    Staff is helpful and courteous, speak English well, will modify the thing however you like. Got some minor imperfections in the finish (couple of seams in the body wood show through, barely, if you tilt instrument just so towards light), but the key word there is minor. Beautiful guitar regardless and otherwise, set up from factory (neck, string action, bridge, magnets properly staggered in the single coil pups).
    It's an expensive option, flying and buying, but you won't have to settle for crappy quality, like those awful toy Squiers they sell over near Brigade Rd (Bangalore). Or pay outrageous import tax, for that matter.
    Customs guy looked at box in airport, "What's this?" Felt like saying none of your damned business. Said it's a guitar, he squinted like a chimp, hooted for me to go ahead.
    If anybody does go to Bangkok, beware the taxi drivers. Think auto drivers're bad? You ain't seen nothin'.

9. nandac

nandac New Member

a new mex strat for $100 to $300? you got to be kidding. it is like minimum $500 in the usa.

10. nandac

nandac New Member

but for the same price advertised here, i think you can take a trip to bangkok and buy the guitar there as well. vacation plus axe. how good can it get!

11. zamanakhan

zamanakhan New Member

the only thing fender makes for under 300 are the squires which really arent fender at all, they have nothing in common with an american or even a mexican strat shit some of the squires are ply wood. the cheapest mexican strat ur gonna find on this side of the pond is for about $450, plus setup. But i would save up for an american neways.

12. prashanthvictor

prashanthvictor New Member

Anybody seen a standard strat (mexican) for less than Rs.29450? Kindly also mention location.

13. ashubaba

ashubaba New Member

This is my video I Used A#power B#power And Asus.. Is this matching with this song If not So please suggest me some tips to Improve In it.. Thanx To all to come here.... Just one more click to.. see and back and suggest me what you feel....Bad or good Write down in comments

aadat se hai mujhko - YouTube

and suggest me best guitar

14. Raunaqb5

Raunaqb5 New Member

Guys... you may find these prices a bit high
    But think from our point of view.... Importing these guitar, we pay taxes, customs, duties and octroi before it reaches any retail store.
    You cannot compare any brand or any product price in India and U.S.A.

Any Further queries contact me on +91 9769131830.

Owner of Musicians Mall, Mumbai.