Feedback requested- New guitar and Amp

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by vivekbarun, Nov 18, 2010.

1. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Wasting time.

@hundredth and tushar and everyone, really - Isn't it just better to go off the net and practice more? EVH PLAYED for hours on end, not posted on forums (or that age's equivalent, whatever it was) for hours on end.

2. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Talking bout myself.. I'm in office and i cant play guitar here.. those who can shud do it without fail.. Buzz off rightaway !!! :p:

3. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Sure, if you have the time and dedication, go for it. Van Halen was born into music, was extremely good at the piano and started the guitar very young knowing that all he wanted to do was play music. Not the case with most guitarists on this forum. So, PC++.

4. guitardoctor

guitardoctor Will Rx for food

Eddie Van Halen also probably got bored of his guitar after a few hours of practice... At which point he decided to play video games at the arcade or something.
    Anyway, "Leave igt and practice" would be good advice if I were actually working towards something... Analogy: If a kid wants to become a cricketer, telling him "gtfo the cricket forums and play cricket" is good advice. But if a kid just plays it for fun like everyone else, who cares whether he does his timepass with a bat in hand or a mouse...
    Waise the posting count isn't inversely proportional to competence... By that logic Mr. Tushar here is teh 1337 haxxor.

PC++