Feedback requested- New guitar and Amp

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by vivekbarun, Nov 18, 2010.

1. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Dude, **** it. Let that guy buy wtf ever he wants. If he grows up to be another Slash, he'll let us know.

2. rktpro

rktpro New Member

But isnt creative and vox better den stranger?????????

3. gamebore

gamebore New Member

Anything is better than Stranger. Go buy yourself the vox amplug and use it with your 2.1

Alternatively, you can also buy a decent pair of headphones(like Sennheiser HD 202) along with your amplug. It would also sound decent. (...and will also save others from the pain and misery of hearing you play.. lol.. ). Later on, when you've learnt enough, tell your daddy to buy you a good amp and guitar.

Cheers.

4. rktpro

rktpro New Member

thnx....will use my creatice speakers....
    also...can i connect guitar to pc for recording using the vox amplug?

5. ultrabot90

6. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

:RollLol: too good man.. i'm sure Slash's grandmom wud have gifted him one of these..

7. rktpro

rktpro New Member

hey all......don confuse me......I want an electric guitar and an amp....updated budget 15k...................

8. ultrabot90

Good boy, get a Yamaha Pacifica 012 and whichever Roland Cube you can.

@Rickkky - Glad you got it xD Jokes apart though, he makes reputed touchstyle instruments with good woods, good construction and decent price (have yourself an 8 string for $700, 10 string for $750, 12 string guitar for $800!! Beats the Warr, the Stick, and the Mobius.)

9. rktpro

rktpro New Member

Thanks.........I thought you might name some other electric guitars within this range

10. ultrabot90

Nothing else that's known to be reliable. Try around with other models if you want, though. It's not like you'll waste lakhs this way, you'll only gain experience :p

11. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Confused are those who have great budgets and hell lotta options...You hardly have either..

12. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Are you gonna make the purchase sitting here at IGT? Go visit some shop and come back here..

13. guitardoctor

guitardoctor Will Rx for food

Go give it a try at a store... There are very few options at 15k.

Amp: Go buy a Roland Cube 15x (5.5k). No debate on this.

Guitar: Try out the following: Pacifica 012 (10k), Squier California (10k, Most don't recommend it, I found it passable for the price tag, give it a try), Cort X1 and X2 (9-10k, I've played them, didn't enjoy that much).

That's all at your budget, I'm afraid.

Also

That's true, you know. You have barely three-four guitars to look at. Get to a store, play them, that'll relieve some of your confusions...

14. rktpro

rktpro New Member

I m confused cause some of you say to hav an amplug n some say buy even stranger......

15. ultrabot90

Everyone has different opinions?

16. rktpro

rktpro New Member

i guess u r the most experienced one...
    Also..i cant go to a shop cause no good shop here in kurukshetra......also need experts advice!

17. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

QTF. I mean, QFT.

18. ultrabot90

@Tushar - No, I'm the least experienced one. Experience is inversely proportional to the amount of posting.

19. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

You take this forum way too seriously.

20. rktpro

rktpro New Member

@ultra......den u mean the most experienced has the least posts!!!!
    so what we all doing here mate :O :O????