FaraZ Anwers ! Setup !!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by MetalCore, Sep 16, 2005.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

and can you please stop callin me n00b ... its such a childish behaviour...calling others name when you know u cant do nothin else ... please grow up .

2. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hey Sorry for the interference.

Grow up all of you. It's really stupid debating who is a better guitarist. Each one has his own ability and his own style. Certain thing appeal for certain people and nobody is going to win debating on these things. I feel Steve Vai sucks. 10000 people will like to kill me for this statement. But it's my own opinion. So please respect individuals opinion and taste. It's a nice forum to meet a lot of people. Lets meet share, benefit and enjoy rather than arguing about some people who dont even give a damn to who we are.

3. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

i dont want to say anything......i like Faraz....shahrukh hates Faraz.....okie.....thats his choice.....wht can v do....v cant make him like Faraz??? can we????? I think we should leave this topic and start discussing abt his setup!!!! no one sided opinions from me agian!

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Precisely. Nice going Orange.

5. shak

shak Harrr!

naa oh come on i am havin fun here!
    i wanna know which half of the pak bands has faraz played with ..... stilll waiting!
    @ronnie@orange ... nice one guys .. but lemme do it my way

6. Orange Guitar

ok! :) u r on!!! it is true that Faraz played guitar in almost every previous band of Pakistan....when he saw that credit is goin 2 other artists...he left them and started his own Rock Power Band!!!! thats the story!

7. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

faraz solo is the best.......... bu t his vocals suxs.......U cant compare shallum wid faraz.........Faraz is goin australia or maybe somewhere else i heard....
    "He say tht ppl in Pak doesnot understands his muzik"..............

8. shak

shak Harrr!

his music cant be understooood thats the whole friggin problem!
    its not that the poeple dont have taste .. people love satch, vai, malmsteen and all the holy grails of shredders ... they listen to heavy rock and metal of the underground bands ... they love the stuff... so why the people dont like him/understand him? cuz there isnt any "music" to be understood .. there isnt any quality so he could be praised ... there is nothin!...
    still waiting for the list of half pakistani bands yes you metal core.. iam talking to you coward ...

9. Orange Guitar

faraz played with Vital Signs, Junaid Jamshed, Najam Sheraz, Ali Haider, Haroon and lots of underground bands like Prozac, Knumb and etc.

10. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

oye shahrukh!!!

Faraz Rulezzzzzz

:RollLol:

i reckon a shredder ... though i dont think he can match Yngwie J Malmsteen or Paul Gilbert anyway ... :p:

Faraz ---> :phbbt:

11. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

shahrukh bro his music is gr8 , his guitarin is best in pak.......only prob is the vocals tht reaally suxs

12. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

thats called hittin the nail right on the head. :rock:

13. shak

shak Harrr!

junaid? vital signs(was he old enuff?), najam????, ali haider (yeah they pair up good..no one to listen to any of them) ... harrrrrooooon(no this is really low :p) ..
    mind telling me which songs did he play cuz i dunno any song from vital, junaid and najam in which there was crap guitar playing ... post the song names as well .. i just might start loving faraz...

@sssss: you are so dead again! :annoyed: hahahaha
    @saya: yeah man .. i would hit him on the head (faraz) who cares about teh nail

by the way where is mr polite? ... metalcore? ... ran away? come back and be a man

14. Orange Guitar

yar....listen to Junaid Jamshed last album....Dil Kee Baat.....lots of ppl say that Faraz has done guitaring....shoaib mansoor didn't put his name on the cover!!!....that was really bad....but he has done excellent acoustic guitaring in that album!

15. shak

shak Harrr!

aamir zaki did guitaring for junaid's latest album .. thats a fact .. u cnt chnage taht .. and if faraz has done guitaring then he should have been named .. otherwise he can sue and make a lot of money out of it .. and to be honest the sort of style in the junaid's album is not like faraz .. faraz has diff style.

16. Orange Guitar

aamir zaki has done guitaring in other albums of junaid....not this 1!

17. shak

shak Harrr!

this one as well .... i am very sure that the song "jub say hoay" has been done aamir zaki .. i can feel his style . the intro and the solo are trademark aamir zaki .
    and tell me the songs man .. i jsut might start respecting faraz ... otherwise i will stil lsay he is a con

18. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

it WAS aamir zaki.

19. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

still waiting for the list of half pakistani bands yes you metal core.. iam talking to you coward ...
    ^^ Shahrukh

dude .. i was jus making a point .. that hes a well known musician ..

basically he just introduced Heavy metal stuff in pakistan ..
    @ Orange Guitar Yeh hes a well known Artist @ London / Australia ... thats means world wide .. u cant say he is fast and point less .. LOL thats is rude !! ur makin fun of Guitar languge ? what is ment by fast ?

The point is that u cant say him fast ,
    u dunt say that Yngwie is fast ? or Vai is fast ... ... ! u can say hes Accurate / Highly skilled like other guitarists Yngwie , Gilbert , Vai etc .. . he can even compete with them NO Doubt ! and if hes fast ? ( Highly Skilled ) then your saying his music has no Class ? ... by the way can u Breif ? class ? or what class your talking about ? u jus say that u dunt listen to him and u dunt know a S**T!

20. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

Notthing personal ^