FaraZ Anwers ! Setup !!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by MetalCore, Sep 16, 2005.

1. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

Can any one tell me what type of setup faraz anwer is using !!

*) what type of bridge hes using on his DKMG !!!
    IVe added some pics !!

Attached Files:

2. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

what type of les paul is this ? Which model / brand name ... !!
    Pic ADDED !!

Attached Files:

3. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

If he hasn't modified the bridge on the DXMG then the stock bridge that ships with the guitar is a JT580 LP Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo.

4. shak

shak Harrr!

just look at him ..the very face makes me cry out in anger ..arghhh!

5. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

hey hey no body talks about him that way .. hes the best skilled guitarist in ASIA dude .. so ;) give him RESPEKT ...

6. shak

shak Harrr!

u dun know me then ... i am the bigest anti-faraz out here ... and he is NOT the best guitrist in asia ..there are loads in japan and china .. its all bull spread by his testicle calles RamEeZ

7. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

i hate u shahrukh!!!!!!!!!!!!

@metal: will let u know abt Faraz's setup!

8. Orange Guitar

i think it is vintage....i dont know if vintage make les paul!

9. shak

shak Harrr!

i hate you too n00b .. we are even ... :) :) :)
    i think even shallum is betta than faraz(puke) .. Xuefei Yang, powell young (damn he is sooooo goood ... if i am not wrong .. he can be betta than satch himself!!) ... there are loads of guitarists in asia ... faraz is just overhyped star of the n00bs ..

10. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

@shahrukh

you're damn right shallum xavier's better than faraz. any day, man.

11. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

WOW LOL ..

12. shak

shak Harrr!

^why did ya edit your post man? i can take it .. bring it on .. you lousy good for nothin faraz praising sodder! (hope this breaks some ice ;) )

13. Orange Guitar

yar how it is possible.....listen to his album......it is a gr8 rock album........solos are zabar10.....with lots of power in them.....shallum is doin "little" job in fuzon.....his solos are crap....only 1 song was gud...that was "khamaj"....but Faraz Anwar is best man.....Mekaal cleared his technical problem from his help!!!!!!!!!

14. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

soo u did see my post :D gud it is :p ..
    i dunt need to say any thing :p
    cuz i know faraz is the best ;)

15. shak

shak Harrr!

@orange: faraz is just crazy about speed.and that too he cant do properly ..he is a shredder and a mediocre shredder at that .. but shallum is much much better .. he ha speed technique and really knows the music ... i like shallum's style .. although he is not the very best ..
    @Metal core ... naaaaaaaaaaaa i misssed it ...please do the post again ... i wanna read that... i know it wont be polite .. but i am used to all this ..grow up ..dun be afraid

16. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

@shahrukh

exactly man. shallum's solos in fuzon's album are real good.

17. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

no matter how great he is u cannot compare shalim with faraz anwer ...
    shalim is just a little kid. .
    where as faraz anwer is asskikin guy...
    du u ever have heard of faraz solos ??
    the mizraabs album ( Maazi haal Mustaqbil ) ever heard of it dude ??? his solos are out of this world .. @ songs : Insan , Mari tarah , Izhar ..
    du uhave heard of ( Abstract Point Of Veiw ) his instrumental album ..
    Ever heard of Dusk ? album
    then i must say LOL :D wat a nOob LOL :D (sharukh) comparing shalim with faraz anwer !!
    they all just are little kids which are scared of faraz anwer !
    His concert performance ??? have u ever heard it ?
    halF of the Pakistani Songs have lead of faraz anwer in it !!

if u havent heard any this then YOU are a NooB :mad:
    and dunt say any S-H-I-T about faraz anwer any more !! :mad::mad::mad:

Just Listen his Concert performance :
    https://mizraabianz.com/v1/media/videos/Index.htm

18. shak

shak Harrr!

again edited the post ... oh well ..
    the thing is ... i am not comparing faraz and shallum at all ... what i am saying is shallum cannot be compared to faraz ... its like racing a merc slk750 with a mini convertible ... mini might be fast but hasnt got the class .. get me?
    where is the n00b think is concerned ... naa ... i dont say i am a pro .. but i do know my music .. and i think most of people here at IGT will agree with me ..
    and as far as faraz's music is concerned ... LMAO ... i have tried listening to it.. nothin but crap at 180 miles per hour!..
    so who does he work with? you said half of paki songs have his leads? for example? ali haider ROTFL .. no one even gives a sh!t to him anymore .. faraz worked on his trance album .. i dunno how much guitar was involved in that ,, it was all digitally enhanced stuff ..
    but do tell me with whom faraz has worked with ..

19. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

Shahrukh what do u know about his class?
    have u heard that class ???
    have u heard his instrumentals ? at all ??
    any track ? ,
    Through The Passage Of Time
    Maze (INSTRUMENTAL)
    Prophet (INSTRUMENTAL)
    Don`t Ever Let Your Spirit Die (INSTRUMENTAL)
    Last Summer (INSTRUMENTAL)
    Why? (INSTRUMENTAL)

shahrukh u have to listen to him before u say any thing OK .. i
    ve given a link download any live performance and check it out ..
    your saying that IGT will agree with u .. as they dunt know a **** about it thats why ive given the link
    U have to Listen to him before u Say any thing .. OK i know shalim is a great player
    as for comparing FARAZ is Fast and he has the Greatest Class then ever .. no doubt hes the best skilled Guitarist !!

20. shak

shak Harrr!

i have heard him buddy ... i have heard him .. almost all of his songs ...
    a guy named RamEeZ is a huge follower of faraz anwar .. he made me listen to all of them .. there are countless threads on this ..but believe me .not out of grudge or anythin .. i hate that guy .. i dun like faraz anwar ..thats it!
    and yeah still waiting for the list of "half pak bands" with which faraz has worked ..
    he has skill .. but just doesnt have the taste and sense of music .. not the class