Famous peeps/Celebs and their possible favourites

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Feb 16, 2005.

1. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i'll try to guess the favourite songs of a few famous people

Dubya - "kill them all" & "symphony of destruction" - for obvious reasons

osama bin laden -"leave without a trace" - cos thats whats he managed to do

whaco jacko - "black or white" - tho i think "black TO white" would be better

laloo P. yadav - "runaway train" - now that he is the railway minister

mani shankar ayier - "black gold" - " " " " " petroleum "

liz taylor & J Lo - "another one bites the dust" - marriage>divorce>marriage>..

somanath chaterjee - the full album of "division bell" - he's the speaker

milkha singh - "long may u run" & assorted bhangra metal songs - why else?

bill clinton - "slide it in" - after successfuly "sliding IT in"side lewinsky

bill gates - "money 4 nothing" - there's NOTHING on which he can blow 45B $

jyoti basu - "here i go again" - for being elected for 5-6 times on the trot

sourav ganguly - "i'm your captain" - he's our captain

virender shewag - "primal concrete sledge" - describes his style (does it? )

pol pot, the khamer rouge - "eat the rich" - describes his hobby

dawood ibrahim - "wanted dead or alive" - um... he loves bon jovi ??

does anyone have more? all contributions are welcome

please follow the "person / song name / reason" format

Subhro likes this.
  2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

come on... somebody add something...... :please:

here are 2 more -

rabri devi - "down on the farm" - she has 9999 cows and a farmer husband

prince charles - "state of love & trust" - he finally loves someone who trusts him

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Nice stuff:) Let's see.....:think:
    Saddam Hussein:- The number of the beast.

4. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

koooooool post...... :)

Sharukh Khan --- ADDICTED (chain smoker)

5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

phew glad that at last some peopel liked this post....

nice thinking on saddam and sharukh

can someone risk guessing the possible favourites of celebs like pamela anderson, veerappan, atal behari vajpai, advani, serena williams, jayalalitha etc ? the ones with "doubious" reputations should make for the most interesting readings...especially the "reasons"

let me see.. some more

paris hilton - "sweet like chocolate" - she likes chewing 7 inch bars of chocolate

ceo of indian central fireengine dept - "light my fire" - so his men can douse it

sujata koirala - "break on thru" - she just broke on thru to india from nepal

kurt cobain - "who wants to live forever" - cos he didnt want to live forever

courtney luv - "the end" - her relationship with cobain "end"-ed prematurely

harshad mehta - "money" - thought "money is a crime" meant "money = crime"

salman khan - "speed king" - he was listenning 2 this when he killed them

advani - "ramji ki niklee sawari" - led the "rathyatra" ("...pechey hain advani)

atal ji - "over the hils and far away" - its unlikely he'll return to active politics

sonia gandhi - "hit me baby one more time" - bimbo's like her, like brittny a lot

musharraf - "defender of the faithful" - he faithfully defends the taliban militia

tony blair - "i will follow" - he likes 2 follow dybya whereever that moron goes

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

come on come on come on come one come on.......................someone puh-leaseeeeeeeee add something

7. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

mark knopfler - "sultans of swing" - he is the sultan among all the sultans of swing

osama bin laden - "i disappear" - cos he disappeared

veerappan - "bungle in the jungle" - he bungled up in the jungle & paid with his life

8. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

jayswami - dont worry be happy

bandbaaja - unchi hai building

9. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

this is one of the most innovative thrds i've come across in igt.. u deserv reps..

u can follow bobby's hint & strt a new thrd to chooose a song for all the members in igt.. tht wud be cool too i guess..

Antonio Banderas n Melanie Griffith / Love will keep us alive (Eagles) / truly in love.
    Shahrukh (igt) / Skater boy (Avril Lavigne) / if u r n igt membr u shud kno the reason..

10. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

well i am right glad u liked the concept / idea of this thread.. apparently not many did :D

as for taking a hint from bobby, i am only about 3 days old at IGT.. so i need time b4 i can make sensible comments about members.... which is also the reason why i couldnt make much of IGT sharukh's connection with avril's skater boi.... is he a skater boy? or did his gf ditch him only to find that he later became a top guitarist ?

11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

last one for today.......

sharon stone - "easy rider" - loves riding 4, (not to mention 2) legged animals

12. sdownunder

sdownunder New Member

How about these

George Bush - Are Salla main to sahab ban gaya..
    Indian Police to Dowood Ibrahim : Wherever you go,whatever you do, I'll be right here waiting for you. ( Richard Marx )

13. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

er decent effort, but this is a "favourite song" thread but not a "who sang which song to whom" thread, the kind your 2nd contribution is of.....

14. sdownunder

sdownunder New Member

OOps sorry bout that.
    Lets change Dawood's fav song to
    - Nayak Nahi khalnayak hoon main ( Khalnayak )

15. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

anil and mukesh ambani - "brothers in arms" - may help them patch up

axl rose - "estranged" - he is estranged from his band, and also erin everly

bejan daruwalla - "the clairvoyant" - thats what he claims (& strives) to be..

16. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

me - "with or without u" - gonna keep posting, With/Without (any of) U chipping in

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

mark knopfler - (what if god was) one of us? - reminds him of himself

pamela andersoon - whole album of "big ones"/aerosmith - sums her stats up

jerry hall - "the principles of lust" - for her, they are (very) easy to understand

sherlock holmes - "private investigations" - elimentry, dear er..reader

gandhi ji - "walk on" - he kept walking on from one end of india to another

tenzing norgay - "top of the world" - inspired him to climb the everest

amitav bacchan - "never gonna give you up" - inspires him to keep on acting

laxmi mittal - "man of steel"/meatloaf - thats what he is, a man made of steel

taliban - 'troops of doom"/sepal tura - they brought Afghanistan to her doom

charles shobraj - "smooth criminal" - he is the smoothest of them all

all nymphomaniacs - "can you fill me in" - self explainatory

harsha bhogle - "games people play" - inspired him to do the espn sports quiz

saddam hussain - "all i need is a miracle" - only way he can be back in power

hillary clinton "new york, new york"/ryan adams - she's gets elected from NY

ceo of solar cell making companies - "soak up the sun" - self expainatory

why isnt anyone adding to my contributions?

18. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

king of soudi arabia - "have u ever seen the rain" - he never saw any himself

mayor of cherapunji - "who'll stop the rain" - owns 9 unbrellas & 7 rain coats

19. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

er let me try to revive this thread..............with somewhat less famous people

lord neo - 2 bid U farewell (opeth) - he just bid some peeps farewell or rather, conversely

bob bobby - love song to a stranger (joan baez) - fell in love on the internet

dr saurabh - dont stop me now (queen) - on feeling high after the promotion

me - 1 toke over the line (grateful dead) - i dish out wierd humour. am always 1 toke over

cypher - get in the ring (gnr) - to express his love for music from the land of the turban

nadish - centre of da heart is a suburb 2 da brain (roxette) - inspired him to pen "centre"

jayaswami - eye in the sky (ABB) - " i'm the eye in the sky... LOOKING AT YOU (us).... "

got more... real famous peeps or igt famous peeps....

20. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

munna---mumbhai....frm movie bombay boys
    desipride---sleeping child (mltr)