FaiqgAInt ----- Man Control Ur Self

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Mudit Malhotra, Jul 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

Twin Trouble: Who is the fake faiq?

i just realised that fake and faiq rhyme....any ways...

To solve this mystery i have some possibilities:

P 1] faiqg I ant is posing as faiqg A int and take his frustration out through faiqg A int ID.

P 2] faiqg I ant is a victim of some Psycho who poses as him in order to hurt him.

P 3] faiqg I ant is still a victim of a psycho by chance .....as the psycho has fun disturbing others.

CLUE 1] faiqg A int is a member of IGT with a totally different name....cuz he coulnt have copied faiqg I ant ID untill he regularlly visited IGT.

CLUE 2] This clue can only be provided by the admins (as dharmatma said) by checking the IP records.

MORE CLUES will be updated with more research.

2. faiqgiant

faiqgiant .: Innocent :.

u guys know wt its good to be a hot topic....LOL

3. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Chill guys,.... its faiqgiant and faiqgaint is one and the same guy.

He couldnt help put in the same picture (Avatar - srk,..hehe) in both his id's!!

4. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

wellllll let me add some points both in favor and against of GIANT AND GAINT
    everythingz same the avtaar , the Dob of course sunsign lol and the whole profile,.,.,
    but if GIANT KNEW THIS WAS HAPPENIN THEN y he didnt informed us lol

but the biggest in favor of GIANT is that watch the spells of GIANT AND GAINT man giant is far more literate than GAINT so the thing gets more crappy i think the only solution is IP chkin

still
    lol

5. Mudit Malhotra

But Man We Shud Not Forget One Man Two Souls Lol .,.,.,., No Offence Ne1 Lol ;)

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Dont u ppl see,.... hes the same guy,.. hahahah !!! I cant believe it,.. he just cant stop being himself. :RollLol:

@nemo - C'mon man,... u know ppl can other's title!!!

7. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@akky any one can just copy your avatar and post it on his own!!!! that can be a big possiblity or.................... he could be a split personality!!!!!

8. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@Dlogic - Just go through the previous page of this forum.... u can make out from the way he is replying. hehe. If u cant make out,..... nuthin can be done :p:

9. Mudit Malhotra

@RIZAAJ MAN TX A TON ,.,.,.,"THREAD OF THE YEAR" LOL man tx a ton

10. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

Twin Trouble: Who is the fake faiq? UPDATE 2

i just realised that fake and faiq rhyme....any ways...

To solve this mystery i have some possibilities:

P 1] faiqg I ant is posing as faiqg A int and take his frustration out through faiqg A int ID.

P 2] faiqg I ant is a victim of some Psycho who poses as him in order to hurt him.

P 3] faiqg I ant is still a victim of a psycho by chance .....as the psycho has fun disturbing others.

P 4] faiqg I ant is a split personality( i consider akky's view)....needs to see a shrink real BAD

CLUE 1] faiqg A int is a member of IGT with a totally different name....cuz he coulnt have copied faiqg I ant ID untill he regularlly visited IGT.

CLUE 2] This clue can only be provided by the admins (as dharmatma said) by checking the IP records.

MORE CLUES will be updated with more research.

11. Mudit Malhotra

wat eva the case may b but one thing is sure that FAIQGAINT IS TOTALLY PISSED lol REPLY MAN

12. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

good..................a very good thread...........i like it...............

this giant guy fall out wid me first...............now da result is dis.........:rolrol:

13. Mudit Malhotra

hey lefty this all came into my mind wen i saw his post in which he said SMALL PLAYER LIKE LEFTY
    man i thought abhi batata hoon is ko lol

14. LEFTY_GUITARIST

^^^^^^^^^^^hahahaha, thnx man

15. anirban.d.das

anirban.d.das New Member

what the fuk is goin on
    this is so fuking like a bloody hindi movie
    giant,gaint,faiq,fake,fiat,fuk whatever
    u suck coz u caused this "mystery"
    my poor head is hurting
    and i thought mechanics was bad
    but the 1st post was damn funny

16. LEFTY_GUITARIST

^^^^^^^^^bechara, sab us movie keliye ho raha hai...........................

17. Mudit Malhotra

lol yeah rite man total confusion hahahaha sahi main yaar
    i never thought that this thread will go that far lol man confusions hi confusions ;)

18. faiqgaint.

faiqgaint. .: Fat Ass Mama's Boy :.

ha ha ha i become famous everybody talk about me ye i m famous, see anila i got famous , folks i ve promised my class fellow i ll become famous on this forum but she was not convinced so i made my id but by posting my thread ppl donot put their intentions to me so i decided to make a new id but on the forum i cannot made two ids wid same so i make asmall change in spelling to confuse u, no one notices and today my friend anila lost the bet and i won so now this time at 2pm i imform u that i m the faiq with two ids, i just disturb u to become famous and i succeeded i am the conquerer, tomorrow i ll met will anila and we have a very good time, thanks all who supported me, i can never forgot the sharti bacha AMIT, and the bluddy Dr Saurabh, hey shame on u ppl and akk the bhalo baita he is just bandar and how can i forgot the KALIDAS and all the ********* on this site oooh i forgot the ainak wala gin umarbouy sorry for inconvinience, but i win haha i won :rule:

19. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW....u are sooooo COOOOOOOOOOOL.

20. Mudit Malhotra

fuk u >>>>>>>>>>. sore looser >>>>>>>> u r crap >>>>>> i dont believe u, if u r the GIANT post the same post with his name i kno u r pretending .,.,.,.,

this is same old EXCUSE made by most of sore looooosers like crapos

u think u`ve won man this is biggest defeat if u pretend someones identity coz u r afraid of wat u r am i right

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.