Extreme Metal

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Mr. Scary, Sep 18, 2005.

1. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I have heard no such news. Where did you hear this?

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

3. tejas

tejas ..........

Hmm..dont think so. Just checked out their site and official forum, theres nothing about this. So, I guess its just a rumor.

4. shsnawada

5. tejas

tejas ..........

Dunno, wikipedia can be edited by anyone and sometimes people post the wrong stuff for fun. I remember last year, two days before Dave Mustaine's birthday it said, he was dead. But nothing was the megadeth site or any of their fan sites. Everyone was in shock (on this other forum i go to). In the end someone edited it and put an end to the confusion.

6. shsnawada

But one thing is certain: HE's NOT TOURING NOW. :cry2: Get well bastard.......

7. tejas

tejas ..........

Hehe, I'm sure he'll be back soon, atleast by the time you get to see them. No worries.

8. shsnawada

Hehe.... i think i'm going to see hate eternal too. In spring... :p:
    Too bad i missed nile and behemoth amongst others this september.

9. tejas

tejas ..........

You missed Nile?? Ahhh..that sucks. I wish I was in austria :( Theres nothing here.

10. shsnawada

Thats because SOOOO many people listen to metal here. In my class (small school) 15 out of 24 people listen to metal.... When will most of the indian people realize that bollywood music is based on horsecrap????
    And btw, porcupine tree is coming in november: https://www.porcupinetree.com/tour.cfm. Deadwing is not bad.

11. tejas

tejas ..........

Deadwing is not bad?? I think its awesome. Hehe. And you are one lucky bastard :p:

12. shsnawada

Believe me: People in the UK are luckier. But seriously, how many tolerable musical acts come to india?? I heard the rolling stones once but is that it??

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

There was satch...I consider him tolerable...and MLTR...might be a mushy band but their earlier stuff was good.

When it somes to metal...never seen or remember any firang band coming here. and doesnt look as if any band will make it in the next 5 to 10 years. with bollywood crap and remixes coming out in hundreds by the day and people actually buying such stuff....I dont think metal or rock has a similar penetration. of-course there are people...mostly posers....getting into metal/rock these days.....but again that is certainly way behind the penetration that crap music has achieving.

the best is to sit back and encourage Indian bands to come out with better originals...experiment and slowly reach the caliber of some firang bands :rock:

14. shsnawada

Who do you think has the lowest growls (unprocessed)?? I think its Antti Boman from demilich. You can get all the mp3s of them (all albums) here: https://www.anentity.com/demilich/download.php (Official website, so no snipping). Anyone lower??
    And about the opeth tour thing i read this on wikipedia:

15. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

^^^^^^^^^^^^^now tht is low....

seriously dude...havnt heard anyone lower than him....

u sure that is unprocessed voice???

16. shsnawada

Yes...that is. I think everything is unprocessed there. They didnt have enough money to remaster that actually...but for sure the vocals are unprocessed....the guy growls from his lower diaphram.....

17. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

lowe diaphagram......man if i try tht my guts r gonna pop out of my ass...hate off to whoever who can do it...

18. shsnawada

People say that with experience, you can do that. "growl with your lungs". No idea of how to do that, but asmodeus might know...

19. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

Growling?
    like a buffalow?

That is there just to cover up for lack of singing talent - make growling grunting sounds. Huh, arseholes.

Cant they sing in a proper voice? Or is it that thye dont have one?

20. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

wtf....so the prick hijacks another thread...

dude if u dont like it...create anothr trhead rather than posting shit here...