Extreme Metal

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Mr. Scary, Sep 18, 2005.

1. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

The sound on Symbolic or Human. I loved the raw sound of spiritual healing too.

2. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

@shaun..
    sorry 2 be outta topic...but sum ASS stole ur avatar...i can imagine him not even knowing hu Steve

3. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

But i just dont know whats so special about scream bloody gore. People worship that so much. Its not the first death metal album either.

4. Mr. Scary

WHAT??! you serious??!? :shock:

5. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

I dunno.. never really liked the early Death albums... I'm more of a fan from the ITP days... and also some songs from Human...

Loved Symbolic, ITP and Sound of Perseverance...

6. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

well

discuss waht?

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

:rock: Painkiller was the first Death song I heard :eek::... ..bad ass cover
    and am hooked ever since...

8. shsnawada

It WAS this guy: https://indianguitartabs.com/member.php?userid=9043 Yesterday i think.

And about death: They just got better and better as they matured.

And yes Sound of perserverance kicks ass.

9. tejas

tejas ..........

Sound of perserverance has got to be my favourite Death record, and one of my all time favourite albums. And I havent heard Control Denied, so cant comment.

10. shsnawada

Too bad Chuck died. RIP.

And one thing that i'm not sure of: Was chuck a religious guy?Doesnt matter much but i'm not sure of that.

11. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah. Seriously. He was brilliant. R.I.P. And to your question, I'm not sure either. But I know one person who will have an answer to this. death_metal_fan will. Lets wait for him to answer (or maybe we could use google).

12. Mr. Scary

You're a complete dumbass aren't you? You can already see we're discussing something. If you have a topic related to Extreme Metal, post it here and we shall go on that if we have anything to share. Thanks.

13. shsnawada

Just wondering: How many of you listen to grindcore?? Which band, album....?

14. tejas

tejas ..........

^^No thank you. Never managed to like it. One or two songs by carcass maybe. They are grindcore right??

15. Mr. Scary

I always considered Heartwork as a mix of melodic death metal and thrash metal. Bill Steer and Michael Amott make a great team!

16. Mr. Scary

Yeah he became really religious before he died.

17. shsnawada

hmmmmmm.......not really.. Check out pig destroyer or the berzerker if you want crazyass grindcore....

18. tejas

tejas ..........

Ohh, ok. I'll check them out. Thanks.

19. shsnawada

Grindcore is just to practice your headbanging skills. :beer: Nothing technical....no flashy guitar solos..etc . Just blastbeats.

20. shsnawada

Anyone knows what happened to Martin Lopez??? He's not touring while the rest of the band is. I think it was gene hoglan on the grand conjuration video. WTF is happening??