Experienced Hand!!!

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by alexis_alicia, Apr 15, 2006.

1. alexis_alicia

alexis_alicia New Member

Hello guys.......me alexis.... though i'm nu to this site but i'm not nu to guitar world.......so guys if u need help related to guitar......chords,leads,technical things.....anything.....English,Hindi.....then let me know....Help is assured.

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

gud to have another experienced player on board

u can record your songs upload them on soundclick n post the links in the igt soundtrack forum

keep rocking

3. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

hey...cud plz help me wid da solo of bulls on parade by rage against the machine...i cant get the scratching right though i know the technique

4. alexis_alicia

alexis_alicia New Member

Bulls On Parade Solo-

Using the "Pickup Setup" thing described below, slide your hand (your hold hand) slightly over the strings so that you're touching, but not pressing down, over the strings back and forth. You'll get use to it after awhile at it.

Pickup Setup:
    Turn one pickup's volume to 10, the other to 0. Use your picking hand to toggle the switch back and forth between the pickups. I won't give them the rhythm, but most of the time, you're on the "10" pickup on the "D", "G", and "B". strings, using the 12, 14, and 16th frets. You can figure it out using the tablature.