Experience at Campus Rock idols...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Rohan, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Rohan

Rohan New Member

I made my presence for this event here in puna.It simply rocked all the groups were gr8 they played Master of puppets,Wake up,killing in the name of-RATM,Some Motorhead song,But Fear of the dark set the real momentum... NEbody else went to the concert???

2. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

dude when do thery telecast this on TV???

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

who performed the best ??

4. prash_rocks

prash_rocks Over the Hills & Far Away

i went to the delhi leg...

prestorika were the winners both days... and they did ROCK! their exclusive cover of hangar 18 has become a sorta craze here in delhi... the other song they're famous for is holy wars, but that one they've kept for the finals on sept 12, bombay.

5. tejas

tejas ..........

Native tongue won from Hyderabad. I didn't go to the show, but my friends who saw it said they were awsome.

6. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

native tongue from hyderabad , u surely must be proud ,... they must have surely rocked the house ,...

no wonder ur speed is more than before ,....

7. Rohan

Rohan New Member

I dont know who won in puna,but the guys who played Master & fear of the dark really rocked.Their vocals were gr8. Also there was a surprise peformance by PDV (PinDropVoilence)

8. wolfblitz

wolfblitz New Member

did the guys who covered ratm actually do the 'f*** u i wont do what they tell me!"
    part?
    cuz i think profanity is disallowed at campus rock

9. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

^^in ahmedabad some band did cover this ratm song with the explicit lyrics .. they qualified for the next round .. ;)

10. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Are Big Band Theory and Dry State still around in Ahd? Or have Menon and co. graduated?

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I wud love to sing Closer by NIN live someday

12. wolfblitz

wolfblitz New Member

wizard a vocalist?
    and u do trent reznor covers?

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

not exactly...u can say aspiring...after smone appreciated my voice long back...

am not a big Reznor fan....just love few of his songs including this...mainly coz of the lyrics

14. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

big ban theory is still doing shows .. atleast they did a show couple of months back in MICA (collg) and opened for parikrama . but dry state members not around so they aint doing any shows .. some of their band members graduated someone failed i believe so not together anymore as of now !
    i n mica menon did play with bigbandtheory as a rhythm guitarist tho ...

15. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

this song is"killing in the name of"
    its an awesome song to play....in a rock show