exerpt about an incident, from my own travel dairy.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

afta readin thru all the posts i hav cum 2 1 conclusion.. & tht is..

u guyz r vry vry violent :shock:
    tht nazi guy was kinda opposite (confused n scared) ::Laughing:

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

lol, the devil's advocate himself !!

3. Subhro

The Devil's Advocate: starring Keanu Reeves, Al Pacino, Charlize Theron :rule:

its been ages since da last time i hav gon :eek:fftopic:
    :grin:

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

the advocate i spoke of was neither al pacino, nor keano reeves or charlize theron

5. Subhro

lemme answer with ur quote :p:
    (post= #117 Indo Pak series thrd) :grin: :p:

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

sigh !!

ps: I'm forced to assume that you are in the habit of using your tongue a bit too often ;)

7. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

8. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

ty for pointing out this incident.

as you can see he faces up to a 3 year prison sentence, and thats just for teaching his dog.

if he had done it himself at a public place, like our tatooed dude did in Goa, he would have been in the top security Stramheim prison of Berlin by now.

note also what the woman had to say about him at he end - "... his deranged brain"

so if europe treats their nazi's so sternly, why should we in india let them off the hook?

i am still waiting for constructive suggestions as to what should/could be done about that guy, and how best to alert the authorities about this impending menace, where half-wits from the other end of the world use India and her history/traditions to persue their narrow minded motives.

9. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

how many jews did hitler kill in india?

shouldnt india be more worried about female infanticide, untouchability,bonded labours and other such real evils in our society.. rather than worrying about an eveil that is totally alien and irrelevant to our culture?

what about worrying more about the drugs prostitution and raver parties in goa > doesnt that make more sense? than introducing a legislation to arrest white tourists who do hail hitler to hindu swastikas..

10. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

how many jews did hitler kill in usa?

usa must be the stupidest country in the world then, to ban the hitler salute, a stronghold as it is for the protection and "equal rights" of jews.

as for what india should be worried about, its foolish to let others to come and tarnish the image and symbols of india. just like we do our bit to nab paedophiles and drug cartel runners, though they may not be of indian citizenship, we should do everything possible to pitch in against the global menace of neo nazism. if you read the agenda of the combat-18 (thats c-18, for the uninitiated, with 18 standing for A and H, the initials of the kaiser), then u'd realise how dangerous and foolish it'd be for any country to turn its back on these criminals.

if nothing is done to counter the manace, then india will soon be the preffered safe haven of all neo nazis, just like a tax free country becomes a haven for all people who want to avoid taxes in their own home countries!! i mean all those neo nazis will show up here, knowing that they can get away scot free with there bastardy in ths part of the planet.

you live in usa - wait till you run into a skinhead someday. they have already been targetting non-whites in the western hemisphere, with germany and other european countries already having certain self proclaimed "no nigger" localities, which are neo-nazi colonies (like nudist colonies), where any non white would enter at considerable threat to his life.

because an evil is alien (mind you its not irrevalent, cos we are very much on top of their hit list) dont mean we should turn our backs to it, cos then someday soon it wont be all that alien anymore !!

11. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

ok dude. instead of posting on IGT about it.. do something about it then. go talk to your local MLA about it.

12. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

thats what i asked for about it in the first place.....not whether i was right or wrong in trying to nail that guy, but how should i go about nailing him and future such lameasses.

as for local mla, goa dont come under under the juristriction of my local mla unfortunately... but ty... i'll try to contact the relevant state and central ministries and alert them.

13. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

cool do that......

14. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

i say burn the racist MF....
    racism is a crime which i cant stand.....not that am ok with others...
    was really enraged when a friend told me that in some boutique in france there was a seperate entrence for asians and non whites......fcukin bas tards........rot in hell man
    hail shiv sena....
    hail VHP < < < actually even they are a bunch of chuuuus...

15. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

yeah so how do u suggest i go about nailing/nabbing this and future such "deranged brains"

btw, for some tme ths thread assumed a "hindu-istic" bent. but this isnt about anti hinduism or anti any other religion. it isnt at all about religion.

its about racial stock and all non -whites are threatened and despised.

16. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

when u tell the mla about this, also tell him to ban skin color field from matrimonial classifieds and website. I think its racist.. well worse than racist as we are all the same race.

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

lets find ways to tackle the issue at hand first.. if you want ideas for the other problems, then you too can start a threaq requesting suggestions.

and the "we are all the same race" isnt a view point that our saluting dude and his ilk subscribe to !!

18. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i still think that dude was innocent :) but u go ahead with your plans.. if they introduce a legislation.. it cant do no harm, its not something anyone would be against.. i just thought it was a bit irrelevent for india. and BTW it is relevent in the USA because it has so many holocoust survivers and thier kith and kin... how many does india have? the ww2 holocoust was a horrifying thing.. u just have to go to the holocoust museum in DC, i was depressed for the rest of the day, that said and done..
    I still do not think it banning the hitler salute in India is such a high priority thing to do.

19. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

just because we do not have as many drug addicts or paedophiles as in the west do not mean we should not bother about those menaces should we.

and will you please get it into that round (i hope) part of your anatomy that you call your head, that jews arnt the only ones on the hit list of neo nazis and that indians are also right up there, especially NRI indians like the one i have here the displeasure of adressing? so unless you want NRI indians to be on the receiving end of the kind of treatment the jews of europe got or even a fraction of it, you can contue to turn your back on this problem.

if you think that guy was innocent, then just hang on till you end up on the wrong end of the C-18.
    https://www.skrewdriver.net/
    thttps://www.adl.org/PresRele/Extremism_72/4567_72.htm

and notice a funny thing when you go to this one - https://www.skrewdriver.net/links.html
    - that none of the links work!!! cos the governments of the respective countries have all banned these moronic websites. why should india indulge a menace, that too one that targets indians??????

no india dont have any holocaust survivors. of the 150 odd countries in the world which have (or at some point of time had) jews, india remains the sole country in the world where the jews were never percecuted, so much so that a couple of years back, during a high power gathering at the Siri Fort in new delhi, an israeli diplomat, after finishing his prepared speech, put aside his papers and said "now let me speak from my heart" - so saying he thanked india and indians for being the only people on the planet who never mistreated his people and then invited the bemused audience to all stand up and join him in singing the indian national anthem.

see? i dont need to be told about where india stands as regards anti semitism. and finally the tangent in which you took off at the end is consderably more irrevelant to the topic of this thread than you think india's bothering about neo nazis is. the debate wasntr about whether the ww2 holocaust was a horrifying thing, or whether it leaves people depressed for days on end. but since you menton the museum, i would like you to contrast us stupid ndians with them jews.

the jews will never let the world forget what was done to them. meanwhile how many museums do we have about the systematic persecuton that our people faced under aurangzeb and his ilk, the british and (in goa) the portueguese? how many museums to commemorate the 17 times that somnath temple was raped of its riches, how many for the people who were gunned down in jalionwallah bagh and how many for the millions who were beheaded because they wouldnt convert and how many for the temples and buddhist monastaries that were razed to make way for other edifces?

20. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i think u need a vacation