Exchange ur old gear into sumthing brand new

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by NirvanaGuitars, Mar 28, 2011.

1. NirvanaGuitars

NirvanaGuitars New Member

hay man i have seen ur requirments including the guitar all of it wld be calculated and i wld give you a total exchange amt you can go in for a new product as you wld get a credit note f dat amt and it does not have any restriction on the time you can use it

i will send you the breakup and total price asap i have my ppl working on it

P.S(lovely choice with the prs tremonti se 1 f ma fav axe ever also if you want the morley it can be arranged)

2. deepsal

deepsal New Member

Nah i would wait till your electronics section launches
    and though i am on your side you copyrighted a clone on dimebag and even mentioned that its a clone if this issue is brought to dean you can face serious concequences
    so change it asap

3. NirvanaGuitars

i sincierly appretiate you concern but i hav had a conversation wid dem and got certain permissions also they cant sue me cuz i have mentioned that it is originally their idea and not mine only if i am claiming that it is my idea they can sue me and these shapes are standard any1 can make dem so i am thankfully safe
    but i sincierly appretiate the concern

4. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

^^^ this guy is fake !!!!

5. zanky9

zanky9 New Member

how much for a squier bullet strat
    6 months used
    looks like new
    perfect condition

6. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

^^ One reson why India is still a developing Nation.. Lots of Jerks around !!! Samajh mein nahi aata kya bc...

7. guitardoctor

guitardoctor Will Rx for food

LOL appretiate. Learn to spell properly if you want to be taken seriously. As for the above, what a load of horseshit.

8. NirvanaGuitars

maybe a little over 9000 if it is in extremely good condition i cannot ask much about sound as these as mass produced guitars and the sound is not takin in2 lot of consideration

9. deepsal

deepsal New Member

Just to shut them up post pics of your workshop if not your guitars
    that will help you to win their trust imo

10. guitardoctor

guitardoctor Will Rx for food

Lol pics or GTFO

11. flood

flood New Member

i hate to just walk into a thread and shit on everything, especially on a purported start-up, before i have something conclusive - therefore, i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and simply ask some very direct, blunt and pointed questions:

1. i took the trouble of browsing your website and checking out your PDF catalog, which i couldn't help but notice is almost completely whacked from the warmoth website. the pickups are all off stewmac. the extra shapes are easily identifieable as fernandes, dean and BC rich shapes. what's the story here? i cannot believe that you have all these shapes in your CAD repository or all these wood/hardware options in your stockpile.

2. what paints do you use for that variety of finishes you offer? what is your painting set up like?

3. there are a lot of tall claims made by you - please substantiate the claim "infinite sustain", for example - are you using a fernandes sustainer or sustainiac in all your guitars?

3a. also, how do you "exclusively engineer" copper wire? feel free to get as technical as you like in your explanation. since pretty much every custom pickup winder out there offers details to this, i don't see why you shouldn't either.

how do handwound pickups result in more stability? did you also serve up copypasta from another website for the custom wound pickups?

4. i call bullshit:

i can't speak for ricky but for myself: i run an SSE (manufacturing) with about 25-30 employees, so i think i have a pretty good idea of how businesses work. you can certainly not copyright that dean body shape you knocked off, so i'm not sure what "copyright" you're talking about.

as for copyrighting images - ANY photographer can copyright a photo in his/her personal name without further implications, or publish them under a CC license so that dating is possible - infringement accusations can still be upheld. you have no idea what you're talking about.

5. transparency: what is your workshop and setup like? how many employees do you have? if you are building these instruments yourself, what are your credentials as a builder? what amps do you test your guitars on?

6. is the dean on your FB page the only guitar you have ever built? are there other prototypes?

i am usually the last one to attack a beginner - it is fairly well known that i have supported ansar's venture from the start and have even recommended his services to people who were recommended to me. this is because i value his straightforwardness, hard work and integrity. he's also extremely transparent about his stuff.

as and when i take an amp order, i am quick to turn down projects that i think are not worth my time, not feasible, or will be too expensive for the buyer. i'm also 100% transparent about every last part that goes into the amp, down to the wire used.

for these reasons, i'd be great if you can answer these questions posed above or do something to inspire confidence in your company. also, please make the effort to write complete words and sentences because it's incredibly difficult to figure out what you're trying to say.

12. varunmm4

varunmm4 New Member

+1 to flood's post.

13. Torvoraptor

Torvoraptor New Member

I don't think these guys have any substance whatsoever... their pickup suggestions are pretty pathetic- the images on their websites are lifted from google (I saw a pic of an SG Goddess I'd been ogling earlier on their page... ugh) and as of now they have not a single person to verify their legitimacy- nor anyone willing to discuss the real nitty gritty of guitar design and no transparency in the pricing of the guitar upgrades-

from the lack of professionalism it seems like a bunch of college students messing around... they have a long way to go.