/|/EW year RESOLUTION ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sanju_strings, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Greeshma

Greeshma Greeshma'z in da House

You c...i understood that......so the ppl that don't understand r the smart ones????? that's seriously messed up.....i type like what i feel at the time....if that like sms or online messaging, then so be it.

I have great respect for stand up comedians, becuase i no how hard it is to get up in front of people..................... And to come up with a funny line takes hard work and dedication(as u would no)........a Stand up Comedian is a very well paid job if you are willing to dedicate your life to. it Some get paid more that doctors. ......Jerry Signfeild....uhh i luv that guy..... i think you should go see one or at least try and laugh..no..no lets start small for beginners..smile and least once a day. Havn't you heard that laughter is the best medcine.........now you'll probably say...But has laughter ever cured Cancer...A Comedian or clowns or any sorce of laughter is meaningful, they bring joy to the lives or children and adults all over the world that need it. it specail...it's the kind of joy that can't be bought.

no none of my uncles are stand up camedians..well at least none i no of....i've never really bin that close to any of my uncles our family is spread out all over the world....i actually have very smart friends...yes sum can be dumb at times but a great deal of themare smart.i'm called smart by sum of friends and teacher...guess i'm just hiding it from u....wouldn't want to unstage the Junius.

and about the grammer thing-Doing something really hard but still be able to do it takes skill and talent.

so there u go...u can pick out all the mistakes now....y the sudden disire to attck every comment i post.....u never had a problem b4???
    PS happy new year

2. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

hahahhahaha

This is the funniest convo I've read. SOMEONE FRIGGIN' BAN GREESHMA!!!!11

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Holy schiza. You are dense arent you? Even after me putting it so clearly, you missed the crux of what i was trying to tell you. And i dont care about how you type. I have respect for stand up comedians as well; they had a vision and they worked towards it being actualized. And the reason i'm really getting pissed off with you is because you're taking subtle digs at me while trying to maintain a 'But i didnt do anything' expression. Comedians who sit and home and work on their jokes for months before a show are pathetic. That's trying to learn humor and throw it at an audience. The best comedians are the observational or the improvisational comedians. I wonder if you've ever heard of any. And how can you even mention pay when talking about something meaningful? Some comedians are paid more than doctors? So who the f*ck cares? Paris hilton earned more than those comedians in this fiscal year, that means she leads a meaningful life? And how could you mis-spell Seinfeld's name? Especially after you admitting that you harbor deep affection for him?

Your life is pathetic if you have to go see a comedian to find humor or try to laugh. Laughter is the best medicine? To what? Laughter is like a little pick-me-up at most. Comedians and clowns go to children and make them laugh by adopting goofy ass gestures. Oh yay, they triggered instinctual physiological expressions by creating suitable contexts. How innovative of them. A comedian or a clown makes a child laugh, he doesnt bring joy to them. Understand the difference please before mouthing off on such sensitive issues. A clown cant bring a child with terminal cancer to terms with the imminent death. However a person who has a deep understanding of human nature and a sensitive mind can. That's where we psychologists step in. Your mindset is like confusing alcohol or marijuana to be a good substitute for actual pharmacological concoctions.

I figured that none of your uncles were stand up comedians. You have "very smart friends"? Oh yay for you. And you're called smart too? By your friends and teacher no less?! Surely you are blessed than us, "junius". Read the meaning of the word, 'patronise' in the dictionary and see how it relates to you and the situation in this paragraph. I'm sure you wont be able to figure it out, but hey, hope springs eternal.

And about the grammar thing, so what you're saying is, you're undergoing a great deal of trouble to sound immature and stupid, wherein lies your skill and talent. Bravo. I do not have a personal vendetta against you, as i've already stated. I simply cannot, however, stand someone refuting my arguments so blatantly and not reply to defend my own. But you're right, i suppose this is a good time to end this. I wash my hands on you and welcome you to do the same. Cheers and a Happy New Year.

4. ReBoRn

ReBoRn New Member

haha ..great comeback !

5. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Pure prawnage, d_ist_urb_ed dude.
    And Greeshma...it's *GRAMMAR*, and not 'grammer'...Guess you have to chuck yer spillin, I mean, check your spelling as well. :)
    And happy new years day to all n00bs, pros, and in-betweeners.

6. Greeshma

Greeshma Greeshma'z in da House

7. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Amoebas .. amoebas

8. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

so what is the new year resolution?

9. ultrabot90

^Teach Greeshma that I (and millions of other Perfectly Normal People) can type faster than her and still retain good spelling and grammar.

10. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

One of you should show some pseudo maturity by not participating further in this conversation.

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Thank you.

They totally killed MY thread :'(

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

woot! I thought (few pages back) thst things could npt get any crappier ...

wrong, i was

13. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

Optimist,you were.

14. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

funny, you both are

15. ultrabot90

@thehundredthone- Say I am immature, aye, do ye? >_<

16. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..