Euthanasia

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, May 13, 2005.

?

Euthanasia - Should it be allowed?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Dont Know

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. What is Euthanasia? :(

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Are you for or against euthanasia? There have been lot cases of permission for Euthanasia being reported in India. Euthanasia is currently not allowed in India.

2. shak

shak Harrr!

in general YES i am for it ... but to be honest, euthanasia is something that you cannot declare yourself to be "for it" or "against it".... i would like to have a 5th option "it depends" ... will talk later on this topic, i am being carefull becuz of 4th option ... lets see how many vote for that, i dont want to ruin it.

3. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

i agree with shahrukh..... u dont want someone to suffer any longer but then u dont want then to go..... it is a really tough decision to make.... a hard decision.....

4. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

imo youthanasia is better, it'd take you only about one hour to finish the album :)

5. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Yeah man,... i think it shd be allowed,...

Some how i think all the physco's n freaks will kill themselves for sumthin or else,

Then we'll be left with only ppl who r stable minded n of some use to the mankind.

U c,... that way the world will evolve in to a much better place, its like scrapping out all the s h i t t y kinda ppl,....

may sound kiddish,... but yeah,.. i think like that only.