ESP kh - 202 Vs Jackson DXMG!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by fictional_real, Jun 19, 2005.

1. ygokazuki

ygokazuki New Member

Well, unless metal is all you're playing, they aren't very good pickups. In metal, the distortion is so high the noise doesn't really matter, but if you're going to play something less disortedthan metal chances are you'll get too much noise (crap). Try an Ibanez, a Fender, or something with humbuckers and single-coils.

2. MetalisticPro

MetalisticPro New Member

@ Xulfi .. ive heard DXMG and belive me jackson Rulez ...
    @ Chintan Nice reply dude..
    @ RIP .. im ordering a guitar online .. so is there any thing to check ?? :S @ fake jackson ..
    any other qutes about DXMG

3. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

if u r ordering frm a reputed site then u dont have to worry bout anything....

4. MetalisticPro

MetalisticPro New Member

i think ill be ordering from zzsounds.com ..

5. xulfi

xulfi New Member

yes no doubt jackson is awsum guitar company but if u have option to choose b/w jackson and esp then go for ESP thats my opinion and chintan or chitan what ur name is i think kirk hammit is great guitar player infact he is da student of satriani so i dont think that he is underrated guy coz metallica have a good reputation in their rock music scene and he is a fine rock guitar player....

6. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

I actually think Kirk Hammett is overrated.

He might be a student of Joe Satriani, who cares! If the teacher is good it does not mean that the student is good too. And for christs sake that guy has no tone sense. He might be a part of the greatest metal band but it seems he hasnt learnt anything over the years.

7. xulfi

xulfi New Member

chintan dude do u know steve vai he is also da student of js JOE SATRIANI u told me that. if the teacher is good it doesnt mean that the student is good too.well this is not da case if the teacher is good then it will give his student the same skills which he himself learnt his early days and if kirk hammitt is not a good guitar player he wouldnt be playing LEAD GUITAR in band metallica and a huge guitar company ESP wont sign da damn contract wid his SIGNATURE guitar.if he wasnt a good guitar player then u would be playing guitar for metallica or me or shahrukh or big evil,or bleeding guitar .but helloo we r not playing guitar for metallica.but kirk is so whos good and whos not?????

8. rust_in_pain

discussion off topic.......if kirk hammet is a good player that dosent implies that his lower end signature guitar has to be good.....take advice from the people who have played both the guitar.

9. chintan9

Hey man why are u comparing Kirk Hammett and me. He is in a different league altogether.
    Anyways, you seem to be in this state of trance where you think anything that metallica or hammett does is good. well ive been through that and more. Trust me, few years down the line you will stop thinking this way.

See firstly ESP endorses Hammett not because he is the greatest guitarist in the world but because he is the member of the supposedly greatest metal band in the world.
    Secondly, metallica wasnt as big as it is when it hired Hammett, maybe he was the only guitarist they could afford at that time. :p:

I would also like to add that this is just my personal opinion of Hammett, yours or anyone else's here might differ so there is no point in arguing about it. I still am of the view that Kirk Hammett has very bad tone sense and is an average guitar player.

10. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

If you want it, gotta bleed for it baby! gotta gotta bleed baby...mmmmm gotta gotta bleed babay.....AINT TALKING BOUT LOVE!!! MY LOVE IS ROTTEN TO THE CORE....JUST LIKE I TOLD YA BEFORE *guitar melody- tooodooodooodoooooooooo tooodoooododo do do toooodooo doo doooo ananananananananana ne ne NWOOOH" HEY HEY HEY!!!!
    :dance: :dance:

11. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

12. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

the mh 250 is just like the dxmg only 20$ cheaper :p:

13. rust_in_pain

scary u r scary....so much of dramatic text!!!

14. MetalisticPro

MetalisticPro New Member

Im still with jackson :p: :p:
    Emgs :think: :think:

15. xulfi

xulfi New Member

ok metalistic buy a jackson go for ur first choice it is u who have to play not me or anyone else so choose the guitar u like to play.

16. Mr. Scary

The ESP LTD MH 250 is a horrible guitar compared to the DXMG.

17. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

wats the difference between the dxmg and the mh 250?

18. Mr. Scary

The Mh 250 is made of Agathis...one of the worst tone woods on earth. The DXMG is made of Alder.

19. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

k thnx 4 the advice

20. chintan9

How about basswood? Better than Agathis and Alder?