epiphone lespaul for sale!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by harishh, Sep 11, 2006.

1. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

atleast i am trying to be a smart one, u on the other hand....u know what i mean

the great indian city divide has begun, sure u are one of the regular rioters.

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

lol
    So Bombay never gets flooded.
    aint it?

3. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

^ huh? where did you get that from? I just said that Bombay gets flooded only because the amount of rainfall it receives is on average a lot more than most other cities in the world.

4. cronix

cronix New Member

look at u people fighting over floods.... What has this world come to?.... The violence and hatred exists everywhere. Even animals are better than humans.

WTF who cares!!! I love this world.

5. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

Animals were and will always be better than us humans.

6. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

Yea U seem to be very SMART,ranting about things which dont even concern you.
    Have you ever even been to Mumbai,I guess not.Ive been quite a number of times to delhi and I hate the filth that people there are...and god knows what levels of snobiness and arrogance you people hold for that city of yours.

Oh n yea u could call me a rioter,but I n many others like me are the ones who torment the souls of hostelites who flood in from the north(Read DELHI especially) into colleges even when there might be a branch next to their very homes.........

7. cronix

cronix New Member

Rioter Rioter Rioter:p: :p: :p: .......... Man are u pissed off

8. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

Its the whole mentality of people who come to study here and keep on CONSTANTLY CURSING the city,by saying Delhi is this DILLI is that n shit like that which pisses us off.If u had a faCkin branch at Delhi and U were getting admissions over there and if MUMBAI pisses you off so much!! then why do u come here and Study oh n on top of it Settle down here......

9. cronix

cronix New Member

Delhi rocks, Mumbai rocks, India rocks and Santana rocks......... Cut the shit man

10. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

Ahahahah yea Delhi is too Good...Mumbai is too Good and Satriani is tooooooo Good.......lol no Doubts about that :D

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

So what he said was true, in that case?

12. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

13. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

Yea Right,thats why the cost of buying a SAUNCHALAY in Mumbai is anyday higher than the cost of buying a so called palatial house in dear'ol Delhi....
    Thanks but no thanks,as your Nikname suggests it seems you are having quite a lot of fun getting raped yourself,wouldnt want to disturb ur perpetual orgies. ;)

14. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

^ u seem to be one helluva a rioter . one bottle of country made liqour and couple of vada paos, and u are ready to thrash everyone and everythin in sight.
    ok now a question related to your (part time?) profession , what was your contribution at melagaon.
    ps : this is intended only for the *** starved fellow above .any similarities to any person, a rioter or not, are purely co incidental

15. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^ WoW,he's lost it completely !!! ^_^

Attached Files:

16. rohit

rohit New Member

@cumming soon
    malegaon not melagaon.
    mumbai and delhi both are good but bangalore is better.

17. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

Poona sucks!

****in eh.. someone changed my title thingy. Good going!

Atleast keep it in lower case....

18. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

India sux.
    So by virtue of inheritance Indian cities also suck.

19. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

Case solved.

20. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Well by virtue of inheritance, Indians also suck.