ep vs noori

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by BigBoss, Mar 6, 2005.

1. BigBoss

BigBoss New Member

hey... comparing the recent songs of ep(unplugged) and noori's kutte... which song do u think is much better... and hvin the idea of the songs.. in 2005 which band is gonna rule the charts?eP pr noori..? :think:

2. shak

shak Harrr!

for me ... NONE! :)

3. nadish

nadish Active Member

Nothing 2 say abt the two songs, But I think eP is better then n00ri

4. Yousuf_guitar

Yousuf_guitar New Member

EP coz i don't think noori's new style will be much liked compared to their old one specially by their girl fans....
    EP will keep on the charts

5. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

Noori actually Brought the Rock Revolution
    they started in 1996.....E.p came in 2001......

Noori is better..

6. BigBoss

BigBoss New Member

nop i disagree.... eP REVOLUTIONIZED the paki muzic... it brought new standards to muzik.. a new class to muzic in pakiland(all credit to xulfi) noori debuted by there song manwa re... tht wasnt any rock song.. it was bloody pop based on prostit***... anyways.. then noori came up wid there songs like tum hans diye n gana no:1.. well.. it does gives a touch to rock but u cant call them a rock song.. a rock song is a wild head bangin n which calls for aggression! now y do grls like noori n not ep.. coz for songs like ep u need aggression.. there songs like kahan hai tu n fitrat were like hell..so it all boils down to is.. eP is way better then noori...

7. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

hey Noori started in 1996
    they hav their First underground album "rite like shining".....that was in english
    SKMHJ was their second album

they broke the junoon recrd of doin most concerts in the yr .....round abt 280 concerts in around 150 days......

i dont say the E.p is Not good .... i had been a student of Xulfi..i know that person..but i think that thier musik is more infleunced by other bands

8. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

i ve been to many concerts of E.p ,Noori together...
    but honestly i ve noticed that Noori musik is more energetic .....than e.p in live concerts....so the fans go wild

9. BigBoss

BigBoss New Member

nuthin is more electric than the muzik of eP.. only thin which i find electric in nooori concerts is gettin see grls go wild hahhahaha... anyways... man come on... IRTIQA is declared as the most SUCCESSFUL DEBUT album.. breakin records of noori n junoon's debut album.. n also.. if eP starts doin concerts in FLATS n APARTMENTS than eP can also make a record of live concerts.. its jus tht eP hve a unique style n there songs r unique.. i evn dont say tht noori is bad.. its jus tht noori is not in eP's lead...(guess who says tht)

10. Psychoz

Psychoz New Member

EP N NOORI NO COMPARISION..............BOTH R FROM LAHORE>>>>>bOTH r hard working n offcourse BOTh can Electrify there fans.........SO :rock: So plzzzzzzzz BIG BOSS stop the comparision.............

O.T. tum tu kal milooooo :mad:

11. Psychoz

Psychoz New Member

FOR UR KIND INFORMATION MR.BIG BOSS NOORI IS A POP BAND or ALTERNATE ROCK... U CANT SAY ITS A ROCK BAND ....BUT must SAY that 1+1=11 n EP has got 7 band members so....7 minds make them rahter different from others....but on the ohter hand noori has got GUmby the best drummist...n Ali noor himself is a good guitarist.....n from now onwaRDS they dont have Jafri nemore thats the reason they can fall.....WE cannot pass any comments on just one songs sung by each band ......Noori is more popular than EP.....BUt STill EP will win the heart of ELCTRIFIED FANS...those who like to headbang...... n Noori's theory or lyrics revovle around day 2 day activity n i think thats good to bring a change around by singing the songs.....Well HIs new album name is peeli pathi aur raja jaani ki gool duniya.....So wat one can understand from its title n his previous songs(OONCHA...Mujhey roko....) that what happens when the young and aspiring face the harsh realities of the real world.There is some motive behind the album.....But E.p. is more in making music....Ep have a lot of support...now they have JAL....CALL...RoXeN with them..i mean they r just working together.....Ep can do much better to wint the heart of fans

ABOVE ALL WAT I THINK IS FUSION IS GONNA BEAT EVERY ONE OUT THERE>>>>........N GUYS DO U KNOW AITF N SALMAN AHMED(BEST GUITARIST OF PAK) ARE WORKING 2gether THINK of itt....as well

12. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

^^ Noori is not a pop band ...its rock band

13. Taifi

Taifi New Member

jazz dude noori is like alternative rock.

14. Taifi

Taifi New Member

and ep is way better than noori in all aspects of music. like they make more rocking music. the lyrics r like good but cant b called the best. face it ppl. if i gave u two concert tickets. one for noori and one for ep. and if theyre both on the same nite. where wd u go? and waisay i agree with phycoz u cant compare noori and ep. they both r great bands. just let them cum out with theyre next albums. k...and then mayb u can compare the two albums

15. Ali

Ali New Member

Hello every one. I agree with BIGBOSS.I have heard and underground news that EP is going to break up and their upcoming album will be thei last album together.Zulfi is going to join THE CALL and he will work for it. As you all know that the elder brother of ZULFI is already working with CALL as a drummer.So lets see how true it is! :think: