Discussion in 'Buy - Sell Used Musical Instruments' started by mymusicmyguitar, Apr 13, 2012.
*********content missing. Thread Closed**********
Whoa.. All pedals? Why what happened? Going digital?
whats going on buddy
Good to know that you are abandoning the guitar.
Pickup saxophone or violin.
Yes...u know it...i was thinkin about it earlier as well...And after playing on one...i was blown out completely....Finally getting a Pod hd 500 ... Still hav to check Boss GT 100...lets se... Friends are going to US soon....So hoping to get it for cheap...
How does selling pedals imply that one is giving up on guitar??
Why are you always sarcastic?? :|
get one for me too
Hahaa....I had to convince soo much to my friends for gettng this one...Coz its heavy....When i will go i will get one for u....Dont worry!!!!
how much would it be less than here
i know it would cost less than a year old second hand here
Almost 8 - 10k Difference if i get a good deal
You are moving over to the dark side of the digital world!!!
Finally, sanity prevailed ...
These are the reasons why i am switching on to a processor :-
2) I cant keep my pedals along with the processor just coz of the space constraints..ELSE I WUDNT EVEN THINK OF SELLING MY PEDALS.(now dont say "u can keep the pedals at my place")
3) There is no harm in trying the digital side of the tone atleast once in life.
4) I can always switch back to pedals from processors. Thats not an issue AT ALL..I can buy the processor for 8 - 10K less and sell it at almost the same price a year later provided the prices dont fall down..
5) I have heard great reviews about POD HD 500 and i myself reviewed it at a friends place. And it does all that my pedals do. Ofcourse some compromise is there but i loved it...Every possible tone u can think of ..U get it there....
6) I wudnt switch to a low end processor though!!!
Sufficiently good enuf reasons or Rather reasons i can think of to convince myself bout switching
And haven't u used a KORG AX100G previously??
Do you see any harm??
hey you wont be able to sell it a year later at the same price
i know the price now
Yeah, ax100g is/was decades old technology.
Gainy settings were bad - but I always maintained that future is Digital.
So if HD500's gain (overdrive) is good, then Digital has finally arrived ...
AxeFx anyway fetches rave reviews
Again, my post was a little sarcastic
Perhaps you didn't get it this time ... Lulz
He ain't goin digital... relax guys..
sanity still intact. Friends aint ready to buy the proc and m not So happy Sellin my pedals. Soo will add wah and other required effects soon to the pedal chain.
sapna hi toot gaya
what are the req effects
I am in need of a WAH, Looper, Reverb(not much but good to have)...Thats it...
I was thinking of getting a small processor...and then chain it up along with the pedals...So that i can use Wah/Expression/Volume, Reverb and looper from the Processor and rest from the pedals..
But this seem like a difficult task...Cant do it unless u have a remote slot on ur pedal (Mixer, AMp...Mixer is the remote). So u can use the processor as a remote for ur pedal and can apply the effects....But not a good way....I am not sure if this will work..but thats what the guy in the shop suggested and asked to try...
^ I remember Soulscape using similar stuff - Some Yamaha processor for time based effects, along with pedals for overdrive, wah etc.
Interesting..So there is still some hope for that kinda setup...But somehow there is hardly any information on the net...Thats sad..wonderin why many people arent trying this out...
Separate names with a comma.