English Section ???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Taj, Dec 2, 2003.

1. Taj

Taj New Member

:annoyed:

hey fellas dont ya guys love english songs ???? i mean there r only a few members who post their comments, their chords n stuff.
    C'mon bring in your brains there that section looks empty, plz share any chords n tabs if u have any.

2. alli

alli The Best Ever

ahem* >............

well - if i knew any chords that i had come up with i would defi. post them up...:eek:

i just got to well playing the guitar fairly decent ...for me its a long long way be4 i start putting down chords ...
    and no obviously im not copying pasting from anywhere....

merci

3. prash_rocks

prash_rocks Over the Hills & Far Away

c'est très vraie! actually for me too, all the english songs and chords i need i get from the hundreds of websites that are over there... it's only for the hindi ones that i'm forced to work it out on my own and often get them too cuz they are mostly pretty easy... i too am a real tyro - just 6 months old to the axe...

4. alli

alli The Best Ever

eiihaaa !

cheers... i was counting today and im 6 mths old a guitarist too.

and im still nto so good coz i spend half my time doing nething but being even remotely close to ma guitar ... talk bout college tortures. - my prison .

5. Taj

Taj New Member

lol
    dont u like your college???

6. prash_rocks

no alli, i'm still a 'newbie' while u'r already a 'guitarist' :eek:

7. Taj

Taj New Member

lolz , that's a point m8.

8. alli

alli The Best Ever

well... first thing ... im a guitarist'' labelled only on the WEBSITE> and thats becoz i posted a lot when i was free... so that has nothing to do with my guitar playing abilities ...
    so some1 might be a newbie but will be awesome at playing the guitar.. it all depends when u join in as a member ..
    judging some1's guitar talents by the tag they got under their name wouldnt be really right ...
    simple eh ?

and umm....bout coll. - i love my coll. -it rocks .. but im tired of wht im doing there... its difficult and annoying when u have to stay in coll from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ... and then come home and work at night for another 4-5 hrs.. .. im still kinda coping becoz im quite insomniac..i need just bout 2-3-4 hrs of sleep to survive.. which is y i get time to post here too..coz i come online for work and i end up doing nothing too much mostly ... work related...heh
    but yea... love coll. - but my course is torturous ..

merci.

9. prash_rocks

ya, pretty simple! of course it was just a joke, i didn't so much mean to elevate you! :)

:beer:

10. Taj

Taj New Member

got the same coll routine here but i take my guitar alongwith me 2 coll, it makes coll life easier then.