Encouragement!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Ankur_Scorpio, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Hey guys i posted a few recordings (4 in total) yesterday in the Hindi Forum's section....but no replies!!!!

I am interested in knowing places where i can improve........ISINT THIS IS A GUITAR SITE :eek:: . So all u posters.....increase ur post count by listining to the recording and replying!!! Help out a soon-to-be-shining star :p: or ...soon-to-realise-not a shining star!!

WARNING: I am new in the business....and most of the recordings are actually third of fourth attempt of learning the song!!! but i need to know....if i am heading towards the rite one or not!!!

I just love recording!!!! :p:

Ankur

NOW THE THREADS with recordings IS MOVED TO INDIAN ROCK INDIAN STAR FORUM.....RITE AT The bottom of the website....

so much for the encouragement :NoTalk:

2. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

hehehehhe......i think i'll probably be the only one replying man.....although i need to get home before being able to hear them.

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@aaron

As i told u in pm..i'd like to mention again. Mod/Admin's considerations+discussions are in pipeline regarding ur query if u can post ur recording links in Hindi Guitar Tabs.

Moreover u've posted just Yesterday...Waiting would be worth a try :)

4. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

^^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA........thats right aaron.....chill out.....Vini's right....someone will lissen!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

alright.....i was a bit excited..... :eek:: :eek::

but i am a BEGINNER!!! u gotta excuse me on tht note..... :think:

Thanks Vini........u r doing a GR8 JOB!!! :nw: ......u r the life line of this site!!

U R SIMPLY THE BEST!! and i am confident u will vote for allowing recordings :grin:

Ankur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.