Electric Guitar 4 sale (Karachi)

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Pedro, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Pedro

Pedro New Member

Hi, Iam from Karachi...i have got this Vintage Greco guitar for sale...
    The asking price is Rs. 12000 slightly negotiable..PM me ur offers..

U can check GRECO's worth online if u want...ppl really value it...here r the pics...

Attached Files:

2. Pedro

Pedro New Member

c'mon guys....nobody interested???

3. sarajabeen95

sarajabeen95 New Member

i am interested plz message me your number and i will contact you!

4. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

man wen will dese n00bs stop bumping ages old threads??????

5. nandac

nandac New Member

if this greco was made in japan then it is definitely worth checking out. japanese guitars like greco, tokai, burny, edwards are real quality stuff - value for money.

6. vjlord

vjlord New Member

Acoustic guitar... !!

Hi this is asif, posting this msg in order to sell out my acoustic guitar

"alice ag-38cbk" n its black in colour....... Its slightLy used in my frndz party twice... Although we arn't professional but lik to play for our passion.... Well i wont tak ur so much tym, jus saying tht u'll get a guitar wid a leather bag & 2 pikz....

Lastly i would lik to tell u tht this guitar is also recommended by the guitar tuitors if u really wan to buy a good 1.. U can also ask any guitar tuitor by giving him the model no n he would say tht this alice ag-38cbk is really good at playing...it provides a very sweet melody..well i don need to explain this all coz if u know even lil bit about guitars then u'll com to know after playing it tht it really worths it..!!

Note : Only interested buyers contact plzzzzzz.....!!

Demand : Rs/-4800

cell 0343 3950646

7. thepacifist2013

thepacifist2013 V.I.P Member

vjlord, Don't hijack a for-sale thread. Post your own.

@Pedro,
    Could you tell us what is the model name/number and the year of manufacture. Also, is this guitar stock or has been modified in some way? Post a few picks of the headstock. And a front shot of the body of the guitar. Take out the pickups and post pic of the back of the pickup......Are there brass screws there?

Also, point out the flaws with the guitars. Nicks? Scratches? misalignments? Post the pics so the people know what they are buying.

EDIT : Im sorry I didn't see the date of this thread. Just got excited seeing a Greco up for sale. Apologies. If Pedro is still here, Please get back to me.