Electric Accoustic Guitars in Mumbai

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by anuragb, Dec 17, 2010.

1. anuragb

anuragb New Member

Hey guys,

I have been playing yamaha's standard accoustic guitar (f300) for 2 years now (mostly self taught).

I have been looking to switch to an acoustic electric guitar, since I feel that putting an external pickup over my present guitar would just spoil the thing.

Kindly suggest some nice electro acoustic guitar in the range of 12-15k which I can find easily in Mumbai. Again, also specify whats the cost of amplifier i would need to buy along.

Some of the products i narrowed down to are Fender CD60 CE and DG-10 CE, Yamaha FX335. What do you think about these ? Can I find them in Mumbai ? Shop ??

Any other suggestions are welcome !

Please reply quick.

Thanks

2. manishraikar

manishraikar New Member

Hi Anurag,

I bought a Fender CD 60 CE some months back. It is a very nice guitar. You can actually make out the difference while playing a fender as compared to other guitars (comes with D'addario strings). you can plug it into a 50 watt or 100 watt amplifier and it sounds great. Else if you already have a home theatre system you can plug the the cable to that as well. I tried it and it worked. I had bought it for 12 K, but now the prices must have come down.

Where do you stay... there is a shop in Malad called Alberto's music (google the name and you can get the address)

3. anuragb

anuragb New Member

hey thanks so much for your reply. glad to hear that you are enjoying the fender one... i am almost with the mind to buy it. am not actually from mumbai, but planning to visit it a week from now. Just hope Alberto's have it in stock. will call and check.

thanks again :)