Electirc Strings on acoustic..

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ijlal, Jan 7, 2005.

1. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@death...i think electric strings were made portable 4 both acoustic and electric but more to the favour of electric....wat do u think?

2. h4f0n

h4f0n New Member

Electric strings like ernie ball sound pretty good on acoustic(not classical guitar), its gives them that "metallic/steel" sound which i really like, but as i said before nothing beats a pack of bronze strings.

3. fictional_real

i think strings which are made typically only 4 acoustic rather than having "all-rounder" as i can put it...are far better...since they r completely dedicated to be in favour to wat acoustic can produce the best and wat it is know for.

4. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

@fr: read wat i wrote its almost impossile for acoustic (nylon) strings to be used onelectrics - they just wouldnt create the magnetic flux required for crrent to be generated... neways metallic strings on an acoustic is personal choice -u might love it, hate it or not really care...

5. fictional_real

^^dude, i am not talking abt nylon strings or acoustic strings....i am talking abt the strings which might be made typically for both acoustic and electric. dat might be possible. i am not saying there are these kind of strings...but am just telling u there might be possiblities...sorry, my friend if i am out of logic here...since i aint hv very good knowlegde of guitar gears. :)