Edie Van Halen Vs Slash

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by JAZZ, May 21, 2005.

?

which guitarist do u like more??

Poll closed Jul 20, 2005.
  1. Eddie Van Halen

24 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. slash

24 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

Balls to that

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

balls to what ??

the truth ?? ...

n yeah ppl i know that eddie wasn't the first one in the world to do tapping ... but in the rock world he was ...

second thing ... eddie is also a master piano player ... well i dunno abt slash ...
    in fact eddie first started out as drummer ... and his bro alex started out with keyboard or guitar ... later they reversed their roles ...

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

Slash plays every fretted instrument there is...well except the indian ones.....he is self taught....his melodies rock.................slash rocks:rock:

500 points for every person who votes for slash..........serious....just show me a screenshot of u viewing this thread.....so i can see you choice in italics....and the 500 are yours:)

4. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

well that just shows that slash is conservative dumbass who is not willing to move on ... sticking to frets et al ... man mebbe he shud consider playing violin and sax ...

l.o.l.

5. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

lay off the name calling.........i dint call EVH a dumbass.........u lay off slash.........

it doesnt matter man..........u calling him a dumbass wont make him one........and anyway slash IS WINNING...so....go sit in a corner:p:

6. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

dude if ur so confident about slash being the best you dont have to bribe people with points to get them to vote for u :p: :p: :p: :p:

7. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

sore loser :p: :p: :p: :p: :p:

8. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

slash is a overrated guitarist....hes is more Famous due to his Stlye...n his Band Gunz n roses....although hes is a good guitarist but tecnically Eddie rules

Ediie introdced the lead guitaring techniques ....tapping..etc...tecnically hes the strongest after jimi hendrix......he rocks ...hes more famous for his guitaring not for his Stlye

9. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

man there are so many "Best Guitarists" threads....

10. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

haaahaaaa Dr Saurabh ...

seems like u are Slash's agent in India ... c'mon man when is Slash coming back into limelight ? ... been pretty long ...

ne way i am not concernd about the poll results ... b.t.w. u know all the sissies like Slash ... and all the girls also ...

am not saying any thing but ya know things can be implied ... heohahahaa

JAZZ likes this.
  11. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

oops ...
    i didnt "lay" Slash ... cannot even dream of thinking of doing it ...
    so u have him for all for u ... ;)

Courtney Love will make a good lay (with all due regards to Kurt Cobain) ...

12. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

slash is so ugly that he covers his face with his hair most of the time.

*runs away from dr saab laughing*

JAZZ and ssslayer like this.
  13. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

VH rules ..haha haha

14. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

look at the polls.....and belive me i havent spent any of my points for this ...................EVH lacks melody....SLASH KICKS ASS when it comes to melody..........i know so many of u r gonna scoff at this.........but ive heard eruption which everybody holds in such a high place......it is purely mediocre......yeah stunning speed.....but zilch when it comes to melody...........
    BTW someone said somethin about bribe. well that aint bribe...thats just a reward for their excellent taste :p:

15. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

as i said earlier Slash is meant for sissies and girlies ...

if take a pop poll of who is better Britney Spears or Black Sabbath ... we can all guess what the polls will say ...

but we all know the real thing ;-)

so saurabh do some post-doctoral thesis ... and stop praising Slash so much ... truly speaking i dont like Van Halen so much ... but man he is definietely better than Slash ...

16. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Pop Poll, Rock Poll or Metal Poll. Britney Spears rocks. :nw: :nw:

17. xulfi

xulfi New Member

Yaaar My Vote Goes To Slash He Is Awsum His Solos Have Feelings I Never Heard To This Van Helsing Or What His Name Is Im Sorry But I Like Slash He Has Diffarent Style Of Playing Guitar And He Is Not Proud Of Himslef Slash Rock.

18. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Eruption is not stunning speed but a tremendous masterpiece which explained what guitar could do. He expanded the capabilities of an electric guitar.
    Slash played tuiiiiiiiiing tuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing, tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg. 3 to 5 long sustained notes and all chicks went fingering. All chick lovers loved every piece of it and everything that came out of it. Slash rocks man. :nw:

19. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

lol.

and lol @xulfi for callin van halen,van helsing.

20. shak

shak Harrr!

oo ..how did i miss this thread??? .. listen people .. who ever thinks that VH is better than slash needs to go and see the doctor, get yur ears checked or something... and who ever thinks eruption is good, should .... i dunno .. maybe kill himself or ask me to do it for him.
    slash is way better than VH, way way better i dunno why this comparison was ever made in the first place .. there is just no competition!! ..both have entirely diff ways of playin .. i cant see how can you judge one against the other...
    but for meVH is nothin but a big loser, that eruption is nothin but a series of random flukes .. no melody, nothing .. the noise just goes on and on ..and u find yurself napping ...
    slash rules ...full stop.!