Eddie Van Halen- Eruption(tapping part)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

i heard it,seems like you did it quite well,..some more practice and i am sure you will play much better..reps from my side:)

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

ooooh..atlast u got a mic for good? ;) last time i heard of u was when u were back in hyd. ...anyways gettin on topic..i think it was perrrfect..u sure have been practisin well all this while..no

3. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Wow, that was really good!

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@ vini and trish, :grin: Thank ye, it's a nice series of tapping riffs to learn :grin: Bought the mic from good and will record more stuff(heaven save you)

5. shak

shak Harrr!

heard it before .. and made me nuts .. remember dist? igt meet? live audio stream? and you played the same shit? ..
    man loved it then (cuz i wasnt good at tapping and thought this was great) and loved it now (now that i can play all of eruption i know friggin well that you have done a kicks A$$ job!!!)
    well done .. dont let it die now .. build on it!

6. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

@disturbed,

U SAID U WERE A BEGINNER!!!!!!!:mad:(Teach me howto tap please!!:nw:)

7. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Tapping was clean and efficient. Pretty cool. Try learning the whole song its pretty easy if you do some legato and pick fast enough.
    My only complaint is with the tone. What gear you using for that? Or was was it the mic that screwed it up.

8. d_ist_urb_ed

@shak, i was tapping the solo of "One" then and aye i remember you going wally bejeebers about it :grin: I will of course learn the full song in due time, i'm just very much in love with tapping :grin:
    @uj, lol, look up some articles online dude, they'll help you more than i ever could.
    @sridhar, using the POD xt live bro, but used a generic distortion patch, didnt adjust settings to get the proper tone.....i apologise :p: Thanks dudes for checking it out, i'll get onto learning the entire song.

9. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I hate you.

*more salutes*

10. d_ist_urb_ed

^*bows* :beer: Thanks a bunch dude, much appreciated.

11. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

:nw::nw::nw::beer:

12. d_ist_urb_ed

^lol, thanks a lot bro :grin:

13. GeorgeBush

GeorgeBush Banned

really cool...! good work!
    btw.. cow gals from heaven suked!

14. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

nice stuff...awesome...wow! i cant tap :cry2:
    hey - liked ur cowboy hell one better though...

15. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

@george bush - u suck too...;)