durr - strings (chords)

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by nimra_guitar, Jul 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nimra_guitar

nimra_guitar New Member

hey does anybody know tht the dhaani song of strings has been taken by spider man 2.... and strings are very rich now, spider man 2 bought this song for the movie.... interesting... KEEP IT UP PAKISTAN.... STRINGS U ROCK!

2. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

both are kool dhanni as well as chaye chaye

3. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

i live the video.. Felt it was cool.. Green.. thats what Dhaani Means...

4. nimra_guitar

nimra_guitar New Member

well i dont like chal dil merey vdo.... the ali zafar song..... man it has damn much of monotonous, but nething else could not have been made up of tht particular song

5. jayanth

Monotony is somethiung Musicians love... Also the Track on Spidey 2 OST vdo was shot here in Mumbai.. Its amazing..

6. nimra_guitar

nimra_guitar New Member

well u mean dhani na? man strings have luck or hardwork i dunno.... but since their very first dong they're high up in the sky

7. jayanth

See my fav was Sir kiye pahar.. Which was one of their early creationg.. its only Hard Work..

8. nimra_guitar

nimra_guitar New Member

yups..... ppl love em in pakistan:) and as far as i know they're equally popular in india too

9. jayanth

We played one strings back in my colege days.. The song is Aankhein.. People just started falling in love from then...

10. nimra_guitar

nimra_guitar New Member

oh gr8.... here mostly ppl play EP songs in college concerts

11. jayanth

We played that song only because people asked us to play one Hindi song.. otherwise its just OWN stuff here in Bangalore..

12. nimra_guitar

nimra_guitar New Member

i saw strings najaney kiyoon vdo... the song is not suitable for spider man 2..... i think is the songs waqt by ep would have been chosen for the movie.... it would have simple ROCKED

13. Rohan

Rohan New Member

Wats the ep?

14. jayanth

strings like Junoon have now become an international act.. EP is yet to come up.. Waqt is actually nice..

15. Rohan

Rohan New Member

Again...wats the EP?

16. nimra_guitar

nimra_guitar New Member

entity paradigm is ep..... they r one of the leading rock bands of pakistan

17. Rohan

Rohan New Member

Thnx i didnt know that

18. nimra_guitar

nimra_guitar New Member

pakistani pop bands are awesome.... u must know about each and every1:)

19. jayanth

I know some.. Nimra can you send me the link of that Underground site.. have you hear d the band called Goonge .. Rizwan Awan played for it.. He is amazing..

20. dhim

dhim New Member

Yes. I think the pakistan pop / rock scene seems to be a lot happening compared to that of India. I am all praise for STRINGS and Junoon [ all time fav.]

We in India dont seem to think ahead of Bollywood music, but at the same I must also say that bollywood music surely does have a lot of guitar.

Agar main kahoon lately from Lakshya is the best example I can give and this song has given sweat even to the most experienced guitarists.

Regards,

DHiM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.