Drugs?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by horsesmouth, Mar 16, 2010.

1. mxj7

mxj7 New Member

@flood
    Hajmola...??fevicol...oh no..is that the standard progression...ha ha...funny..
    and "Rock Music==drugs...can't be a rock fan without taking drugs..."
    thats kindda harsh i guess..
    and slightly lame..

2. mxj7

mxj7 New Member

@Nonesovile...nice name..
    HA HA..
    student body on drug..yeah flood you really shouldn't be saying that...

3. flood

flood New Member

4. spydra

spydra New Member

Out of curiousity, why the hate campaign against IIPM?

5. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

it shudn't be called hate campaign.. rather it shud be called an eye opener..

6. spydra

spydra New Member

As far as addiction goes, there is more at work than just the substance being abused. There are people who get addicted to video games and marry their virtual avatars(?). I know a few people who've ruined their lives through drug addiction and I know a few people who've ruined their lives without. I wage an internal war against drug/alcohol use because I don't like the idea of having to rely on an external source to reduce your inhibitions. I know it's possible- I've met a few idiots in my time. It does unlock a different plane of thought but to say that drugs are the only/easiest way to get there is, imo, a mistake.

I have mildly addictive tendencies so I stay away from drugs (and multiplayer video games). and I think it's a little lame how drinking seems to have become all that people meet up to do.

7. spydra

spydra New Member

The article qualifies as an eye-opener. The posts seem a little out of place.

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

But with tobacco you are in control ALL the time.
    With weed - LOL! Its THC which controls you ...

9. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

yea MMORPGs a big waste of time n money,
    in china ppl hire others to play for them

IIPM too....
    loll....

10. distorted

distorted satan

THC has got a great sense of music...

11. benchwarmer

benchwarmer New Member

it was only for fun... :)

12. flood

flood New Member

bcos ne uni wit ponytailed greasy cheap suit wearing loafer as dean and a program called GOTA is clearly lulzing n only dere 2 pwn newfags, so it deserves 2 b trolled, mai frenz.

also, i believe he wrote a super lulzy book that trolls the buyer for 50 minutes.

i was just reading about it at the same time i found this brainless thread, and figured that there had to be a connection between IGT and IIPM.

so, to save unwary people (like the mod squad zOMGLOLZROFLMAO) to save people from his subtle trap:

https://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/5/16/129185444144208884.jpg

I MADE MY IMMENSE CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS THREAD.

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ or it may be that you are refusing to acknowledge the guy's vastly superior intelligence in the way he has misled (and continues to do so) masses.

14. spydra

spydra New Member

Without judging the ethics of what he's doing, he's proved beyond doubt that slamming a "fact" in the face of people a million times eventually leads to them acknowledging it as the truth. I don't like to acknowledge the guy being intellectually superior but there is no doubt he has made his millions and started a trend...the kind I don't want. Expect people to follow suit. The media has already started with their video loops and now the new "enact and recreate the drama with ridiculous voice-overs" strategy. I'm almost convinced that India lost the world cup because of the IPL parties.

and of course, the damn thing needs to be trolled but I think the trolling needs to be a little more original/amusing?

15. flood

flood New Member

16. flood

flood New Member

lead by example mah /b/rother

17. spydra

spydra New Member

I couldn't troll to save my life which is why I don't try to.

18. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

19. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

I thought those who believed were trolls of the ultimate kind

20. spydra

spydra New Member

um, wat?