DrUg ADDIcTS =>WHO TO HLP THM

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sanju_strings, Jun 26, 2006.

1. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

wht wud u do if ur gud fren was addicted to drug

and my question is ,is r society too harsh on drug addicts?

pls comment

2. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

I would tell his or her family members first, coz they know him or her the best. I ud also try to discover why he or she is doing this and try to make him or her understand that, it is not right...

3. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

u said all der was der too be said.....one more thing...maybe admit him into a rehabilitation centre and offer him my full support

4. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

No Rahul Mahajan Just Examplified Tht .... Lolzzz Buddy Juss Try Tellin This To Ur Family Tht U R Into Drugs N C The Face Reaction Thn You'll Get To No The Feelings N All Ur Askin ;) :)

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

give his parents the contact details of narcotics anonymous

rather a drug rehab centre before that

6. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

i av gone thru it i no how society behaves but trust me it easy to get in but its too hard to get out of it

7. himika9

himika9 !!!WANNA B ROCKSTAR!!!

i agree i would do that too...

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

they r the product of society so its up to the society n each n every members of the same society to take care of them....

9. are you drug addict?

10. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

My frend is an addict and i cant tell his family coz he wd runaway moment he knows that his family has come to know so.................my ques is what do we do in this case?

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Why is it "not right"?
    :think:

12. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

I wanted to say "doping" is not right....

If you think that, killing yourself is a good job, then it must be right.....

13. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

If you think u can or can not u r always right ...same applies to drug addiction

14. slashboyin

slashboyin New Member

if you cant afford rehab then lock him up in a bare room which doesnt have furniture until his withdrawal is complete. u can even ask on yahoo answers. i think you will find better anwsers in the mens health section. how about reporting him to the police. once he get a few lathis he will not get back into drugs.

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Taht just reeks your ignorance on the topic.

Usually "Drugs" in this context means psychotropic drugs, which casue physical addiction.
    It is like your body cannot survive without the drugs. Just like food and water.

It is VERY VERY Different from addiction to alcohol or tobacco.
    Those are all mental addiction. People become addicted because they liek the kick.

In this case ("drugs"), teh body becomes addicted to it. The only way to treat is thru a proper rehab by trained personnel. Individual will power alone cannot wean it off.

16. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Well, except in the case of pot.

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I dunno know for sure, but pot/weed/grass/hemp donot yield drugs of morphine/herion caliber.

Heck, I remember reading that even cocaine is not a body addiction, its only mental.

18. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Friends, don't do drugs. Stay home and eat daal roti.

DrUgZ r BAiD LoL

God Bless.

shsnawada likes this.
  19. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^:RollLol:mad:

20. GREENDAYGIRL

GREENDAYGIRL Banned

i would totally freak out! no- i think that alcohol shouldn't even be legal.