1. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

NOTE: i messed up with the timing here n there and i couldnt sing the high pitched part properly :'(

here it is anyway..

it's by the Corrs actually, but this isnt the whole song..

https://www.soundclick.com/crypticigt

zing, bjr and shak like this.
  2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

never heard this Corrs song before..so i couldnt make out any timing hitches..

v.v.v. nice picking/guitaring
    and vocals also nicely done..but keep practising!

btw..ur voice seems kinda similar to some vocalist
    but cant recall, who! :Worried:

ps-u've given me a complex ;)

3. shak

shak Harrr!

trish ...i am in love with you .... (...figuratively speaking ...)

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

yayy.. u guys liked it!

u two have made my day :)

i thought i'll get bashed up for making u ppl listen to that :p

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

how well can u strum..btw??
    i dunno if u've posted any such covers..but

well..if u havent then do try rhythm guitaring and songs like those of carpenters and the likes..they will go well wid ur voice.

but thik hai..i can do w/o listening to that..coz ur fingerstyling is gud enuf

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hmm
    Nice use of DAW.

But what was that - did I hear the lead vocals?
    Vocals need to be worked upon, u didnot go high well enough to deserve praise. :p
    Infact even Notty's leads sound better sometimes.

Overall a nice effort.
    PS: guitar sounded real nice. This is the new one that you bought some time back?

7. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

@vini

i cant strum very well, whenevr i record songs with that, i'm never satisfied and so dont post it :(

but i guess i will, when i feel i've improved enough

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

*bash bash*

9. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

what's DAW? :eek::

i'm trying to practice n improve on my vocals, thanks :)

yeah, the guitar is the same 1 which ur talkin abt...
    ????

10. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

u sing pretty well
    evn though u say u don>>>

11. shak

shak Harrr!

trish your PMbox is fulll ......

12. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Nice Guitaring Trish... Vocals have to be worked on. You were going off key in a lot of places. I heard your Strong Enough too. Great song. Nice singing but lacked that mmmmm........ Dont know what to say. If you'd excuse the lingo I can tell that it lacked the balls in the voice. Sounded nasal at a lot of places.
    Good progress nevertheless. Try doing some Joan Jett or how about giving a shot at Janis Joplin :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: .
    And please record Leaving On A Jet Plane.

13. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

@ujsen.. thnx, i meant i just cant go too high, dont have a very good range...

@shak.. oops! gimme a min

14. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

i dont think i'll be givin a shot at janis anytime soon! someday, maybe...

i know what u mean, it did lack that something i guess..... :eek:: but i'm kinda unsure how to bring that something into my singing....

I'll record Leaving On a Jet Plane soon :)

15. ronnieanand

No takers for Janis Joplin :nw: :nw: in this Forum :mad: :mad: :mad: .

16. ronnieanand

You should start singing Loud. Initially it might sound like shouting but it will come your way later. Basically you will have to push air from the inside and not from your mouth. I guess you'd have had some basic Carnatic Training. Forget it, if not. First try to push air from your stomach and then try adding some vowels to it. Then some words. These are the basics for vocals training. You will have to push your voice basically.

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Janis Joplin sucks.
    you know what ;)

18. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

thanks, will definitely try doing that.

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I'd take a shot if I were a girl :'(

wtf, girl....you have real potential! I've never heard the song but going purely by your voice....I think I'm in love again.

No no, I'm not going to ask you to marry me.....I want you to practice. That "thing" which people say you're missing is just because you're supressing your voice in an effort to stay in tune. Don't do it....er I mean, stay in tune but don't supress your voice. Imagine you're in a room full of noisy people and you want them to sit up, take notice of your voice and f-ing listen.....and then sing as you would (don't clam up with nervousness....the people are inside your head, not real). Don't give a shit about going out of tune initially....first get your voice to open up. It might bother the neighbourhood but hey...the saas-bahu tunes at full blast bother me too and no one really turns their tv down anymore. After a while, with practice, you'll tend to start staying in tune better without actually having to check your voice and it can only get better after that.

Try listening to vocalists when they're playing live....don't judge their voice with the studio recordings where they have the tech world at their disposal....the way they sing live is how they actually sing (unless they're lip-synching in which case it's best you avoid Ashlee Simpson). Watch them or listen to them singing the live versions of the same songs. It's the live version you want to try and get down when you're practicing. The "supressal" that we often here might not actually be done the natural way.

I really enjoyed listening to this. You're probably my favourite vocalist on IGT after Fatima (though I haven't heard a lot more to be honest...stupid download limit).

20. ronnieanand

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :aggre: :aggre: :aggre: :aggre: