Download Jhoot By The Rising. The Next Big Thing in Pakistani music industry

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by The Rising, Aug 18, 2005.

1. The Rising

The Rising New Member

[​IMG]

Download The Rising - Jhoot.

https://www.pakmediarevolution.com/...d&name=Downloads&file=index&req=getit&lid=239

Vocals: Faizan Zaidi
    Composed and Written by Arfu
    Guitar Solo Co-composed by Usama and Arfu
    Rhytms and Bass played by Khizar tehseen
    Guitar Solo played by Usama Hassan
    Produced by Zulfiqar Jabbar Khan

Lyrics:

Yeh khawab jo they kharey
    Kirchee kirchee hokey girey
    Yeh raat bhi hai ik jhoot
    Yonhee soney dou aaj mujhey
    In dairon maye nachtein rahein
    Ik sirey kee justujoo
    Yeh roshnee bhi hai ik jhoot
    Bund rehney dou aaj mujhey

Phir Kyoon Hum Sada
    In Dewaron Maye Rahein
    Phir Kyoon Hum Sada
    Apnee Maut Jiyein

Safar-e-Dard kaye yeh rastein
    Kabhi khatam yeh hongein nahin
    Yeh rastein bhi hein ik jhoot
    Gum hee rehney do aaj mujhey
    Surkh rungg kee yeh mittee
    Mirey khoon saye rangee howee
    Yeh zindagee hee ik jhoot
    Tanha rehney do aaj mujhey

Phir Kyoon Hum Sada
    In Dewaron Maye Rahein
    Phir Kyoon Hum Sada
    Apnee Maut Jiyein

Phir Kyoon Hum Sada
    In Dewaron Maye Rahein
    Phir Kyoon Hum Sada
    Apnee Maut Jiyein

Join our community on orkut.

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

is this something gotto do with magal pandey?:p:

3. The Rising

The Rising New Member

not at all. actually we had this band thing way back in 2003 and we had no idea of mangal [anday. khair download the song you'll like it.

4. anujroy

anujroy New Member

hey ... awesome song yaar ... r u a member of the band ???....
    u guyz r surely going long distances ....!!!....

5. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

r u guys officially signed??? i didnt get tht point next big thing in paki music industry!!! m downloadin the song will give comments after hearing it!!! :beer:

6. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

song is really very cool .. keep it up dude !

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

nice song yaar!cool!

8. The Rising

The Rising New Member

Thank you all for liking the song. it is great to see you are appriciating pakistani music. i assure you that your music is appriciated here a lot.
    cheers.
    =)
    The Rising.

9. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

u didnt answer mah above question!!!! neways i like the vocals very much.. faizan got good heart touchin voice!

10. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

great track im very impressed u guys could be the next jal who knows well its up to god anyways how did u guys go and record i mean what procedure cuz im tryin to record an album soon

11. aysh

yar singer really has impressed me !! the whole effort is infact laudable.. ur a good band .. a good break from jal type of music .. i was bored of that
    thumbs up man !
    u part of band also?

12. The Rising

The Rising New Member

slipknot dude no we are not signed band yet.
    nemo: yes i am in the band.

guys if you like the song come and join the community on orkut [SNIP]
    and kindly tell your friends to download the song.
    thank you all for downloading and then commenting on our song. we really really appriciate it.
    chears.
    The Rising.
    =)

13. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

this song is ****in awesome i tell u.....the best thing bout pakistani music is the language yaar....hindi rock....this is way better than jal...(except aadat....he he...thats my fav song...forever..)....
    but the solo should have been longer or more complex.....
    dont worry ...you ppl will be on the top somewhere soon..
    and yeah...how did u ppl go about recordin and stuff...i wanna record some songs too...???

14. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

awesome song

15. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Like the solo break out!!!,..... kick ass!!! :rock:

16. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Nice vocals & music....

But somewhere.... something is lacking to take on JAL!
    The Tune need to be more catchy... something that once you listen and get hooked to!

In any case... excellent effort!
    Keep it up!

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

17. aysh

jal isnt God .. few of their songs are ordinary .. and anyways i got so bored of jal

had enuff of their alaaps i guess .. good thing is that these guys didnt try to copy em

18. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

im thinkin of a type of music thats mixes paki rock with r&b like usher and no alaaps and all that kind of stuff i mean occasionaly but more of pure vocals how do u think that would do in paki

19. The Rising

The Rising New Member

Thank you all for your support. we appriciate that very much.

check out the Jhoot Wallpaper
    [​IMG]

i see you guys comparing us with jal. i must say that they are exceptional musicians and are far more experienced than us. therefore it might be too early for us to take on any band in the mainstream or make any such claims. but thank you alot for ranking us that high and thinking that we have potential.

Urdu and hindi are very sweet languages. the type of languages which can be used in any genre of music. yet there are a few people i know who hate pakistani rock music because they think that rock music is only meant for english language. well i personally disagree with that. how about trying some "raags" in english?

mixing r&b and pakistani rock is an awesome idea and it will be worth experimenting. but i doubt that people of subcontinent would like that kind of stuff. there are a very few into r&b stuff in this region. but you never know when the taste of the people changes. so yeah worth experimenting and thanks for the idea.

as for recording a song, you need to have a vocalist and the players for the instruments in your song. provided that you have composed the song already. sequencing those instruments through a software is another good option. then you need to go to a studio where the producer will record your stuff in good quality and that requires a few bucks. it costs fifteen to twenty thousand pakistani rupees. i don't know the rates in India. but they have to be somewhere around the amount i've mentioned.

and finally we will really appriciate if you join our community on orkut to remain updated about our activities and future plans.

Thank you all,

The Rising.
    =)

PS:( Sorry mods i posted the link in my previous posts. the reason was that there are already many "the rising" communities for the movie mangal panday too. so i wont post it this time and my apologies.)

20. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

no doubt u guys hav talent...but it was nuthin nu....but i luved da solo...kick ass man

but try changin da band name...The Rising sounds to wannabe (to me atleast)