Doon Attorney - Macy's Day Parade (Greenday Cover)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Anant_5am, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Anant_5am

Anant_5am New Member

Well hello...
    This is my recording of Macy's Day Parade by Greenday..It's one of their initial songs and sadly in this era of the Greenday of American Idiot nobody knows this song (a hanful maybe!)
    its one of their best songs and easisest to play too...
    Here is my shot at it..I think i did a pretty good job singing and playing...(I know that)..
    Please comment ..Thanks..
    Here's the link..
    https://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dcizv7afjhd

2. greenhead

greenhead New Member

NICE COVER BROO!!!! BRAVOOOOO !!! n
    Dont tell me man that... nobody knows abt greenday's macy days parade.... its all time loving song for mee and many green day follower like me... and also this song hav the best video award also... hope u h'd seen its video.....tooo

3. greenhead

greenhead New Member

4. greenhead

greenhead New Member

and alsoooo i hv to say ur voice totally... rockssss..........;)

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I think you're right, its a pretty good job man, as you already said, both guitaring and singing is done pretty well!!! My compliments, i totally agree with Greenhead, its a nice cover, you really rock man!!!
    Take care and keep surprising us!!!

6. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

decent effort........doesnt exactly figure into my top igt recs but it'll reach there.....

just keep trying........long way to go and you'll definitely reach there.....

7. Anant_5am

Anant_5am New Member

Hey thanks Kerof, Sukrut and Greenhead!
    Sorry for the late reply.
    Yes, Greenhead, I've seen the video and it totally rocks! Couldn't check out your video due to some problem in my 2000 model PC :) Will do that soon..
    Thanks everyone.. I'll post soon!

8. greenhead

greenhead New Member

my pleasure dear!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

9. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

plz man.......dont say "dear".......you said the same thing in the pm too,....

just say thanx "man" or "dude" or something........we aint your kids!