Don't you hate it when....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Asmodeus, Jan 3, 2005.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

^^ :confused:

45. when you are really hungry !!!!

2. C@tN!p

C@tN!p New Member

46. when i have a cruch on a guy and 21 other girls from my class like him tooo

3. shak

shak Harrr!

46) you quickly eat your cornetto just to get to the cone's end .... and there is no frozen chocolate syrup there,.. only biscuit :badmood:

4. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

meaning to da bathroom but there are none around....u r such a duh...bob :p:

47. ur internate stops working when u r doin something important...

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@Desipride, LOL:):):)
    @Bobby, you didnt figure it out???????:p:

47)When you go the Passion of the Christ and you have the misfortune to sit between two sobbing girls

6. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

^^dat sux...
    49)you spend almost every penny of urs in ur project...and the interviewer says "no" when u wanna show them your project.....damn!

7. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

50) i get scared of a small alsatian puppy

8. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

51) When you go on a movie date and find some relative/teacher/annoying friend in the hall!

9. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

52) when you're a girl who acts like a boy and ppl actually start thinking that you're a boy!!! (what the hell's up with that?)

10. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

53) when u r watching a movie and the movie jams when the best part comes.............ARGHHHHHH it happened to me yesterdaywhen i was watching Alexander!!!

11. shak

shak Harrr!

54) when two of your favourite shows are on T.V ......AT THE SAME TIME!!!

12. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

55) When u study a chapter and go all pumped up to find out that it's not there in the portion!

13. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

56) When You Get Disconnected While You Are On The Net!!

14. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

57. when u r on a voice chat on yahoo and ur voice option suddenly stops working....

15. Venus

Venus New Member

58. ur heel gets caught up in the pavement in front of someone really important.......and u go flying.......literally.........

16. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

59. When u find some hindi movie where the guitarists cn strum and play the leads at the same time....

17. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

60. When u have to do any kind of academics related work..... :eek:: (I am in a lot of trouble bcoz of this 'hate' of mine..:( )

18. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

61. When there is an IGT meet and u cant hear nething bcoz your Instiute has firewalled Yahoo Voice chat :mad: :badmood:

19. suchacutename

suchacutename New Member

here is one...u lock ur car keys inside the car while engin is still running :eek:: :cen: :mad: :annoyed: ...

20. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

63. When threads like this are forgotten... (HEHE)