does igt bank gives interest

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by sumit, Jul 3, 2005.

1. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

hey admin.
    does igt bank gives intrest on the point stored in the IGT bank??

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

I dont think so.

3. tejas

tejas ..........

No, It doesnt. That'd be too much.

4. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

Then whats the best use of Bank?

5. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

its not easy to steal the points from the bank , !!!

only admin can do that :p:

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Though it is possible at times to penetrate its security by members aswell.

7. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i call that " a little fuel to the fire !! " :)

8. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

hey admin.
    if u can see my history i tried stealing points something 6 mnths or so back.....then i tried stealing till i came down to zero from 4000 points....then someone of u gifted my around 2000 points....at dat time wat i did was i deposited the whole amnt. (2000 points) in the bank....and after a month or so i withdrew 1500 points leaving back 500 points .....and now 2-3 days back i just glanced at my points becomin 30000(approx) ....... how did dat take place....how did my points got capitalised in bank???

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

i believe it does.....coz after this post and i was asked this before by someone else too i did a tiny bit.... i put in a certain amount in the bank and i just cheked it has increased......
    so am kinda sure it does..........no idea about the interst rate..........

10. faiqgaint.

faiqgaint. .: Fat Ass Mama's Boy :.

@Dr.Saurabh my intention was not to hert u or others i want to lift the standard of this forum for qulity tabs, plz for give me i ll never give my comments, sorry again

11. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Bloody,.. one decent post this dude cud manage to come up with, but that also in wrong forum,... hehehe,... man,... hw come he manages to screw himself all the time. :p:

12. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

JADOO...mondo magic :p:...

:eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic:

13. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

can anyone tell me where does this tax money go to ?!?!?!

14. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

to the admin i think......nd he distributes it among all da mods.....now i know frm where do they donate so mnt pts.... :p:

15. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

off topic
    2 things,
    1> Posting in the right thread
    2> Using the PMs

16. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

I have also noticed that IGT bank gives interest but my amount is not increasing with the speed as it did for sumit :(

17. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Gifted you 50,000 points hope this speeds up the process.

18. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

grrrr. not fair...

hahah.....

chill - u can gift me some points on my birthday...

which reminsd me - i oguht to check how much i have in the bank.

and wat was faiq talking aout? thats the firs tpost hes made in this thread anyways???

19. deathdr_87

WOAH!!!!!!!

as far as i remeber i deposited some 12000 points in the bank - i now have 32000 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - crap i wish real banks were like this!!!

20. deathdr_87

ok - sorry for the repeat posts - but editing takes much longer than quick replies...

theres a slight bug in the bank... it doesnt matter too much - but when some1 has time - pls. see to it..

lets say i have 10000 in the bank and 5000 with me. i clikc on deposit and this takes me to a page which asks for how much i want to deposit. i select 3000. click depsoit. now comes the 'confirmation' page. - then it says go to the main bank page for this to updae. so i do that. itll now show that i still have 5000 wityh me in spite of depsoiting 3000. and it shows that i have 13000 in bank. the next time i refresh, the error gets corrected, ut its a small error that ought to e corrected when possible.