documentry on the making of velvet revolver

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Sonali, Dec 4, 2004.

1. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

man i just saw the making of velvet revolver and i can't believe how wonderful all the guys in that band are.....i mean i thought they'd be a bunch of wasted old men but they are so amazing i mean slash and the blonde dude have such an amazing thing about them.....i could tell just by listening to them talk that they have such nice hearts....i don't know why i'm making this thread but i've seriously never liked a group of men like that......i mean they get along so well and they seem to be so wise and open and thoughtfull like they were made to be a band....it's how a real band should be.....wow man it seriously moved me so much.....

btw does anyone else think that ayub baccu was slightly influenced by slash's style ;)

2. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

How come i didnt get any info on this?? Now i got it..

3. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

yea velvet Revolver is cool. You should see Making Of the Video of November Rain. even tho it's GN'R its awesome.

4. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

i dun know but i just don;t like velvet revolver..slash's just wasting himself with them, esp their vocalist..GnR was just gr8..

5. chachoch

chachoch New Member

Scott Weiland

Hey guys,

There is one thing that I must say to you guys - Scott Weliand (former Stone Temple Pilots) is the vocalist of Velvet Revolver and he is simply great!

I'm a big fan of his work in STP; especially from the album 'Core'.

If you team up men with as much of talent as Weiland and Slash, you'll get a great band. But they needn't always make great songs. Velvet Revolver's first album isn't all that great. But I'm hoping for better stuff in the future.

Cheers

Kay

6. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

i didnt like velvet revolver tat much but its gud 2 c slash,duff and the drummer (all ex memeber of gnr) tat they are doin sumthin new. but in my opinion they cant rock the way the orignal GNR did with axl lyrics and vocals and slash's amazin riffs

7. Sonali

i was only talking abt the chemistry of the band......slash is considered to be such a huge talent, i was surprised to see how humble he is......axel rose had a pretty big ego i heard...isn't he the reason gn'r broke up?

anyway, in the documentry, the guys from gn'r were looking for a lead vocolist and, get this, they actually put an add out to find one....can you believe anyone could've been the lead vocolist for that group!!! they actually flew in some dude from england to audition, and he sucked,......man if i'd seen that add, i would've even sent in a demo!! why didn't you send in a demo mr. axlrose250?

8. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

sonali, sorry i sounded rude. honestly didnt mean 2, but i was just sayin i dont think tat velvet revolver is as gud as gnr even with 3 of gnr's old players. and yh it was cuz of axl gnr broke in the 1st place. about the demo tape. well i dunno wat 2 say 2 tat. i cant sing at all so i wouldnt really care.

9. Sonali

oh i'm sorry if i sounded rude but i only wrote your name coz it's axlrose.....get it "Axel Rose" hehe

10. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

very funny :p: (i dont get it)

11. Sonali

well who would be a better lead vocolist than the original one that got gn'r famous in the first place.....if he is willing to work hard, which i know you would....do you get it now?

12. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

yeesssssss :think:

13. Sonali

man can you believe i could've been getting guitar lessons from slash if i had sent out a demo and was excepted by them.....goddam, just thinking about it makes me wanna cry, god i wish i was a boy :badmood:

14. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

nah i think they would hve accepted a gal, if she sounded like a boy.:goof:
    who knows they might hve worked it sum how. well we will never know. un less u secretly send the tape and now u r lying about it:confused::think:

15. Sonali

:boxed: the boys of gn'r playing for a female vocalist....that'd be the day hell would freeze over.....but then again....a girl can hope

16. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

ill b hilarious. i mean imagine sum girl singin songs like I USE LOVE HER or WELCOME 2 THE JUNGLEtongue :p:

17. Sonali

dude you have no idea just how much i love her, but i really wanna sing "Tell me if you think it's ugly....Hey I know what to do
    I'm gonna....."

18. skaw

skaw snooze

wow sonali interested in slash , and velvet revoler dudes .. this is just amazing ...

velvet revoler is a kool bad , i like it :) ... and i really like slash , hes outstanding .. but i never like Axel , therefore i dont listen to GnR much .. weird eh :p:

19. Sonali

i loooooooooooooooooooooove slash, i wanna merry him, i will merry him, then he will teach me how to play guitar properly :)

oh i can just picture it :sigh:

20. skaw

skaw snooze

ooooooooooo .. marry slash ...... isnt he alreadi married ??? and so sad i thought you were gona marry a gentleman .. not a rocker who rocks up the crowd in no time