Do you think it's possible to love someone who you haven't met?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jan 7, 2005.

?

What's your opinion !!

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    39.6%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
  3. Sure , If only i know abt him / her better ...

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. I am not very sure !

11 vote(s)
    22.9%
  1. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

^^^^ask dp abt it..

2. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^^^hahaha....dp aproach?...hahah...u r funny FR

3. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah,.... mez curios bout that too... do tell dp

4. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hahahhhaha....u got me this time FR....hehehe...well, meet me online and i may tell you all bout it....

5. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i am in love with simran, maria sharapova,latita casta,sonali bendre,monica belucci etc
    I havent met any of them. so yea it is possible :)

6. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

^^^ multiple loves at times can cause brain malfunction ...

obsession / attractions do exists which finally leads to love ....

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Simran?? Monica belucci?? Whoah! :shock:

8. fictional_real

@dist...did u know monica belluci never worked out or works out....still she has the most excellent figure in hollywood. :)

9. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Hey buddies, jayswami is gonna act like Aftab as in the movie Mast. He hasn't met any of them till now but he's gonna meet them now and sing, "Ruki ruki yea zindagi". lol.....

10. skaw

skaw snooze

yes and no

why yes ...
    yes because , if u've been talkin to a person for about 8 months rite , u noe a lot about her just like me .. i had nvr seen her before , and yet we were just online friends (she is my friends friend) .. and ye i kept talkin to her , and one day she said she luved me :confused: i didnt noe wht to say we onli say 1 pic of each other .. and well i said ye too , n its been more than a month .. lol .. small time eh .. and rite now our relationshipz in crisis .. well nvm my love story .. just to let u noe its possible , and it happened to me , culd hapen to u ..

why no ..
    because a lot of girls play like that

well dats all i gota say.....

11. bob-bobby

@ skaw , fgs - stop watching too much of english serials on television , i think its affecting you now !!!!

12. propellerhead

propellerhead Banned

cool skaw.. u can have pre marital cyber ***.. then get cyber engaged.. then there is this new website.. where u can get cyber married.. its legal.. u just need a credit card..
    in a few year i am sure u can cyber adopt etc etc... wtg dude...

13. suchacutename

suchacutename New Member

love... :think: :confused: :ar: :p: :band: lol...as far as i think ...it takes a whole life time to know a person and then also there are surprises around the corners when u dont expect them...but then that is life...

i had another q for all of you.. what do you guys think about love on internet.. you think that is true love or it works or is it a better way to meet someone...?? so many friends of mine claim to be in love with someone they been chatting to. they claim to be in love the best emotion of all ..yet they are alwasy in to something... :eek:: ..i was just wondering whchya all think... :think:

SCN

14. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

do these friends have seperate cyberlovers and real lovers?
    if so i can belive u.

15. suchacutename

suchacutename New Member

nop,

they only have 1 that is someone they met on chat and chat to every day wait for all day for that person to show up so they can talk to him/her those who have both r diff :p: ..see they dont complain much...they know what they gona get in return :cen: ..

scn

16. bob-bobby

well i think you can definately get facinated by some one online but it would be juss a pretendace what the other person is doing ,... well mind attractions for sure , cant call it love though ...

probably you need to know the person well , even if u ve met someone online - personal interaction is 100% necc .....

17. d_ist_urb_ed

Online love! HA! Fake, sham, scam, whatever you wanna call it.....

18. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

in short term it is "impossible"

19. d_ist_urb_ed

Not impossible as such sumit, but a very very rare occurence, and there's 99% chance that you'll get conned by someone.

20. fictional_real

i have two close pals of mine who have a very beautiful, decent and someone "who u can take to ur home" g.fs ...who they met online.

one pal just broke up and are friends (i dont think they broke ...they still go for dates and hug each other)
    another pal has his chick in nasik calls her everyday...there relationship has been healthy.

i just met 3 or 4 chicks, 1 frm baroda, 2 frm mumbai and 1 frm shimla....the shimla one is quite cute...one mumbai chicks is damn smart and flirteous...she knows how to answer me ;).

conclusion: online chicks are fun.....however, never never never and never get emotional attached to them coz some chicks play and some chicks r ......guys actually. LOL!

@skaw...i understand how u r feeling...coz i have been throught dat situation too.