Do you think it's possible to love someone who you haven't met?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jan 7, 2005.

?

What's your opinion !!

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    39.6%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
  3. Sure , If only i know abt him / her better ...

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. I am not very sure !

11 vote(s)
    22.9%
  1. C@tN!p

C@tN!p New Member

:p: oh oh oh.... it's sonali noe noe

2. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

@Subhro, Hey buddy, how could U think that I'm referring to you. Hahaha...... I don't know what's going on between U and bobby.

@C@tN!p, You got it absolutely right. It's SONALI.....

@bobby, at least now U say that we should go on guessing, that means it's no more a joke now..... You surely do love Sonali.... So, come on and propose her.....

3. Venus

Venus New Member

@ bob: it seems ur not going to be let off that easily for starting this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Sanjay Mazumder

@Venus, Absolutely. Moreover, bob needs that coz he has to propose Sonali...

5. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

i dont believe in love....simply coz i dont know wat it is...i wait like 6 months b4 getting into relationship...infact i am apprehensive abt relationship...guys might be knew wat i am trying to say...coz we hate something called "commitment"..:p: ...watever love is ...its a big heck ...one girl was like after me...called me like 10 times a day...i thought she was in love wid me...when i said ...i am not into her....i wanna be friends...she left. wat the heck...but miss her alot ...she was amazing flirt...very few chicks can answer me back and hit me like big stone....also one chick frm australia...she was a model...damn smart and ***y...knows how to outsmart me...and my questions...damn cute.

@all ...i dont think we shud do dat...linking bob and sonali...i know its fun...but some1 frm both of them might not like it...

6. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^^i second dat...

7. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^^^^^Well, FR, I don't think that nither bob nor sonali is having any problem in that, and if anyone from them says that they don't like it, then I think we all are going to stop it.

8. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^true...but don't u think we should avoid da situation be4 it hits...cmon use ur common sense man....:)

9. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^^^okay boss....

10. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

venus - this thread was juss a thought , believe me and i just wanted to check everyones view on this topic , .. ..

i guess everyones having fun now - AT MY EXPEN$E ...

11. bob-bobby

i have a problem with that , instead of bieng specific - lets be general in our discussions !!!

12. Venus

Venus New Member

13. Sanjay Mazumder

Okay Bob........

14. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

@ Venus... me 2... me 2... :)

15. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

who's denyin ??

no one's denyin that mr. mod.. :)

u hav our sincerest sympathies :p:

16. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^^agree.....

17. bob-bobby

OFF TRACK :eek:fftrack: , what abt love online , lets continue ;)

18. Sanjay Mazumder

Yeah, there's an online girlfriend of mine whom if I get I'm surely gonna marry her.

19. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

online is fun...easiest way to approach a woman...its as gr8 way to know wat works wid chicks...and there r loads of fishes around...and there a different fun coz we dont know how she looks like....the most disadvantage is dat when u meet her to turns to look like a some actress working of c grade movie...lolz.

lolz..i remember one incident where i had a blind date wid this chick...who met online ...she was waiting in mcdonalds...i like saw her frm outside frm see through window...next thing i know was i was running away to catch train 2 home. but, there hv been cases where super duper hot models chat online....i have experienced such thing. so try ur best...

but no one beats dp on street approach...lolz.

20. bob-bobby

whats the dp street approach !!