Do u think we need more Mods?

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by vini, Oct 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Hi Guys!

For some reasons i had to remove the thread from this Forum..but its back for good.

So lets hear it from u all...do u think IGT needs another Mod? If Yes..who and why him/her?

:)

2. jekyll

jekyll Banned

Yeah
    required

Lemme sleep over it ... i will come up with some good names ... and reasons too :p:

3. i think we do...

me :grin: igt will be so much fun if i become mod ;)

4. shak

shak Harrr!

YES we do! i have been thinking of posting this suggestion for a long long time .. but neva did .. anyway
    we seriously need a mod who would take care of paki guitar tabs section .. for some reason .. (i have noticed since i am a regular there) it is being ignored .. the covers are being posted there when they are not supposed to be .. silly polls are being made everyday .. some threads are WAYYY off topic but still going on ... a hell lotta spam and crap posting .. people post their email ids and they arent snipped for days! ..
    i mean .. its pretty bad ..
    i feel some regular paki tabs section troller should be made a mod just so that he keep that section tidy, doesnt matter if he has the power to manage other sections or not ..... i nominate rizaaj for that ..

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

lavina ur the last person we could consider :shock:

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

NOTE: I'd like you guys to come up with a name..whom u think is not a good spammer ;) and is mature enough to carry on his duties with a feeling of responsibility

we'll ponder over whosoever u recommend but no cribs later coz ultimately it'll be our decision but we'd consider whom u recommend for sure!

ps-guys i dont want any spammin in this thread..remember that! m strictly against spamming in atleast Feedback Forum!

7. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

We need better mods and not neccessarily more....In the feedback forum for example they should be able to direct to an appropriate thread if they feel they've discussed it before (no, its not just the quote thing).... And a regular mod is also lacking IMO... in terms of hours per day (hours per year for some)

8. my votes :)
    shahrukh
    rizaaj
    bjr

9. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

I will go 4

rizaaj or bjr

10. ^^stop copying me!

11. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

What would you say to the voters in an election? :RollLol:

12. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

shahrukh
    rizaaj
    bjr © beginner_lavina :Tongue2:

guyz dont vote for any1 of them, u might get sued for copyright violation......... courtesy beginner_lavina :Worried:

13. ^^ haha :RollLol:

14. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

Well, as shsnawada said, i think we need better mods than more mods......some of them are barging over the threads for no reason.........some don't care about some threads in certain forums, as sharukh have said......We really do need some active mods.........i'll post my suggestions later.........

15. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

rizaaj or shahrukh for paki tabs .. tho i guess the rizaaj is more active there
    and debankan for bengali guitar tabs

p.s. dont make shahrukh a mod .. mods become too serious and we dont want him to cut down on his blabber :D

16. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

my first choice

sharukh

why:

1.unlike some members the latter does notjust spam in the chit chat lounge but he also post interesting threads on tabs tutorials chords n also give advice on guitar playing , guitar playing tabs chords n tutorials thats exactly what igt was made for so i think he deserve that post.
    2.he is a regular poster
    check on the dates of his last posts u will c (unlike some mods who r not around for months :p: )
    3.he is mature well thats what i think from some of his posts i came across
    4.as sharukh said pakistani section is becoming th enew spam as u can place with polls n all n it needs some cleaning why not give sharukh the moderating jod for at least the pakistani tabs forum am sure he wil do a good job
    5.sharukh is one of the best repped igtians around

so i need not say anything more abt his reputation with igtians n moreover at least he has not suggested something like
    Code:
    i can be the next mod 
    as some red rep ones r

........................................................................................................................
    second choice is Hardik

he has posted some really nice tabs is quite regular(but if he becomes a mod he needs to improve on that regularity lolz ;) )

he has also posted some music tracks in the ur soundtrack forum hmmmmmmmm

he has some good reps so did not do any 420 here lolz

.....................................................................................................................

otherwise my third choice would be rabbi sultan

look at the number of tutorials he made n all but the problem is that the latter is not online too often hmmmmm or else he could have been a good mod

...................................................................................................................

forth choice amit82cse

the latter has done some good job in the tabs sections but the problem is thta he is not so regular n may b wont b able to do th emoderating task ..

but i expect sharukh to be the favorite for that moderating job

he really deserves it.............

:cool:

17. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

depends on what catogory of mod we are looking for! whether it is SPAM MOD, TAB MOD, SUPER MOD, CENSOR MOD, etc etc..

18. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

I vote for
    shsnawada
    dharmamta (cant spell it)
    Sharukh
    Bjr
    Jekyll

19. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i vote for neo ! i want neo to be the mod and give his authority to me!:grin:

20. jekyll

jekyll Banned

ok i decided
    my list will be:

for cc lounge:
    Wizard, Spy_game, Rocking_devil, bjr

for music talk:
    Shsnawada, Scary, dmf, dharmatma, rizaaj

for gear section:
    Ronnie, Shsnawada, Scary, dmf, shahrukh, dharmatma

for tabs section:
    sharukh, amit82cse (but he doesnt log in nowadays), vini

for poem section:
    wizard, vini, cryptic_angel

My list is only based on the participation shown be the people thrioughout their joining period ... nothign to do with actual number of posts or anything ... and definitly i mustve left out certain deserving names ...

in fact better it will be bettre to club the gear, tabs n music talk MODS ... coz all of em are related

cc, poem, lyrics - they should have another mod ... coz again all of 'em are a litlle related

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.